Okay.. Here are My two first monster high OC's from my other RP book.

Name: Lunaria Rose
Nickname: LuLu (unless it's her crush. Dont call her
that)/Aria.
Name meaning: Moon Song
Age: It's hard to tell for sure as she's So shy and
secretive,But some Say she's 14 while others think she's 15. She's really 26
Sexuality: Lesbian
Family: Some Normie scientists that she doesn't Know.
Species: Mostly Were wolf,But she Has Tiny traits from Other Monsters,Like wings,Transparent hands.
Personality: Shy,Protective of those she cares
about,Some would say she's "Motherly! She can be rude If she doesn't want to be spoken to.
Skills or abilities: Hasnt Gotten All her powers yet. But she can Phase through walls-Although sometimes she forgets to actually activate that power and ends up walking Into a wall. But she's really Good at Rhyming and Helping Others! (Is that a skill?)
Crush: To be revealed. (Operetta)
Extra: It is rumored she killed her 'parents' After finding out they killed her Brothers for resources they needed to Make her.
Bio: Lunaria Rose Is kind of Like Frankie Stein, Having Been Created and Not born. But,Unlike Frankie,She Prefers to stay hidden...Which is why Most of the times she's in the catacombs. But If she's not there. She's hanging out in the Back of the class or Chilling on a window Sill. Frankie has tried to invite her to hang out with her freinds But,Lunaria would Rather Be alone. Though,Sometimes she tags Along behind them just to watch what mischief they get into.
Pets: 2 Baby red pandas named Fluff and Scruff.
Looks:

(THIS one is mine)

(THIS one is mine)

———
Name: Ezekiel Simmons
Nickname: Zeke
Name meaning: God's Strength
Age: 16
Sexuality: Straight
Family: Lunaria rose (They treat eachother like Siblings)
Species: Normie (Human)
Personality: Protective of Lunaria,Calm and Caring to anyone nice to him,prefers to stay off to the side.
Skills or abilities: From Living with Lunaria,He's learned to Be very Flexible and fast.
Crush: Undetermined. (Will be revealed in the roleplay,I'm thinking it's Clawdeen Or Cleo)
Extra: Him and Lunaria met when they were 6 and 7. Ezekiel saved Lunaria from a Bear trap when normies were out hunting monsters one night. And they've been besties ever since.
Bio: I'll start with After he and Lunaria Met. Lunaria brought him back to Monster High and they stayed hidden for a few years before being seen by the main cast of monster high. The children who were now 15 and 16, Now they're apart of the main monster high crew!
Pets: kooks the Fox

 The children who were now 15 and 16,  Now they're apart of the main monster high crew!Pets: kooks the Fox

Looks:

Fun fact: These two are what started my whole chain of Oc's

Fun fact: These two are what started my whole chain of Oc's. They are the OG'S!