Chapter 5

Carrington POV

The next day was a headache for me. I woke up with Demarcus dick in my mouth and Larry fingers in my ass. Damn we was wild last night. Struggling up to my feet I hopped into the shower. Washing away whatever went down last night, after that I brushed my teeth and got dressed and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Checking my phone for any missed calls I noticed Deejay called. He called like five times, so I called him back.

"What you doing shawty...not answering the damn phone when I call you."

"Umm you good, I was in the shower. What you are doing?"

"Shit nothing just out here cruising, wanna see what you trying to get into today."

He said trying to be all cute with his words and shit.

"I'm not trying to do nothing but go to work. That's it and speaking of that can you come get me?"

"Shit that's why I'm turning on ya street now."

"Oh so you just knew I was gonna ask."

"Nah I just know my baby."

"Yea whatever just give me ten minutes."

"Ight...bet."

Ending the call with him, Demarcus came walking into the kitchen butt ass naked. Damn the way his dick was swinging. If only I had time for a quickie.

"So who was that?"

"Damn you nosey..."

"Yea whatever but nah for real who was the nigga you were on the phone with?"

He asked again. I looked him up and down like who he checking.

"My friend he is picking me up."

"Oh ok cool... how that bussy feeling?"

He added smacking me on the thigh getting up on me.

"I'm mean I'm walking ain't I... "

"Well shit I can fixed that right now. I'll knock it silly and you won't be able to walk."

"Yea but I got to go to work so another time."

"Come on just let me stick the head in just five minutes."

Demarcus pleaded, but I knew it will not be no five minutes nothing with his ass.

"I'm already late for work I can't...sorry."

I said walking by him heading into the living room. Looking out the window Deejay was just pulling up. Tooting his horn, a couple times just to let me know he was there.

"Man come on, I got hella morning wood bruh."

"I know but another time for real."

"Shit ight shawty...can a nigga get a hug though."

Shaking my head, I gave him a hug and he stole a kiss. He better be glade I love his lips, because he would have gotten kneed in his shit.

"Holla at you tonight sexy."

"Boy bye."

I said pushing him out the way and heading out the door.

"Damn what took you so long bae."

Deejay asked as I got in and buckled my seat belt.

"Nothing talking to my roommate about some bills and stuff."