Admin setup? More like a takeover

After a week of deciding, the Japanese government decided to bring in the Admins to assist the heroes and the police. The first thing the Admins did was set up a large underground headquarters under the police HQ. It only took one day to finish. Next was establishing a base outside the city and in the countryside. In which, several bases were created. Other smaller complexes were created under countless other police stations. 

The next step was to import their vehicles and other 'tools' as they call them. Thousands of Combine APCs, Striders, Hunters, CTGs and the popular Admin cannons were brought in. Next was the establishment of the Combine. You see, the Combine empire had met up with Gmod and, after a 1-hour war, decided to make an alliance with the players after losing a good chunk of territory. The Admins requested that the Japanese government make a large flat spot for a building that would be very tall. 

The Japanese government wanted to protest and decline, but due to the large number of Admins currently flooding the country from gates leading to god knows where they could only nod as the Combine built a Citadel. (Another one).

Japan soon officially announced the establishment of the Combine and Admins as a villain deterrent force

Japan soon officially announced the establishment of the Combine and Admins as a villain deterrent force. The world watched as the huge tower was erected over Tokyo. It didn't seem like a force meant to stop villains. But a military takeover that was hidden through the term 'anti villain'. But the media could say what it wants to. The Combine and Admins have a job to do.

Villains and criminals now had a new force to deal with. The deadly efficiency of the Admins, and the brutality of the Combine. Ships smuggling drugs out or into Japan were halted, raided, and then either brought in or sunk. Villain hideouts were raided with the utmost efficiency and brutality. In one instance, the Combine fired at least 15 Headcrab shells at a single building. No one made it out of the building. Only necrotics (Zombies in Combine terms). Who were burned by flame units of the Admin forces as they exited the building.

But without anyone knowing it, the Citadel was slowly connecting to the network of Japan. Within two weeks, the Citadel had access to the entirety of the Japanese infrastructure. Power consumption, surveillance, government secrets, you name it. Then came the reforms.

The Combine asked the Japanese government to help develop the nation. After a few days, the Japanese government allowed it, but under heavy supervision. What they weren't expecting the Combine to do was to set up five dark energy reactors. But they were the larger variant found in the Citadel.  After a few extra days, all of Japan was powered by five reactors. Of course, many people lost their jobs operating the several power plants of the nation and protests erupted around the nation against the Combine and Admin.  But that didn't slow them down.

But what did slow down their progress was the United States. They have been watching the Combine and Admins progress in Japan. But the CIA has been investigating the attack on the airbase by the HC and was able to trace them back to the Admins. The U.S. demanded an apology, to which the Admins replied "No". The United States stated that it would take military action against the Admins and Combine.

In response to this, a large fleet of starships entered the Earth's atmosphere above the United States. As tensions grew higher between the U.S. and Gmod, the Combine decided to do what they do best. To make Japan safer, they implemented the Chip Policy. It was a volunteer program where any Japanese citizen could get a Combine Status Chip implanted into their wrist or the palm of their hand. 

With some staged planning on the part of the Admins, many Japanese citizens flocked to the Combine for the chip implants. Making Japan much safer in the process. But bringing more suspicion to the Japanese government. The CIA secretly mobilized a team to infiltrate a Combine warehouse. But the operation failed horribly, the entire team was captured, and the event was made public. The U.S denied this action, but the Combine couldn't care less. After that, the Admins and Combine continued to set themselves up. After a full month, they had fully integrated themselves with Japan.