Chapter 4 (21+)

Chapter 4

Hades and Elora's Room

As soon as they reached their room they decided that they should talk a little. They were talking when the topic of kids came. Elora said that she wanted to avoid having kids right now. Listening to her Hades couldn't himself he smirked and enchanted her 'We will have as many kids a I want and you will beg me to fill you with my seeds every single day.' Soon another thought came into his mind he again enchanted her 'Before eating any of your meals you will require my cum inside you whether you take it through your mouth or your pussy.'

Right after he enchanted her he started to tear her clothes while kissing her roughly and she was kissing him with the same passion after all 'she loved him'. Soon she laid bare before him. Watching her beautiful body naked on his bed and did things to him and gave him a gift in the form of a big boner. He wanted to worship her body. He attacked her neck leaving hickeys here and there today he wanted to mark her as his. Soon he went to her breasts he attacked her nipples biting and sucking on them leaving her a moaning mess beneath him.

He soon moved to her pussy and started eating her out. "Oh what a beautiful and tasty pussy you have got. I can't wait to pound in you mmm" Saying he inserted his tounge inside her. "Ah husband right there yeah just there ah ah ah" She was so close to cumming. "Ah I'm gonna cum"Elora said lost in ecstasy. "Yeah cum for me let your king taste you. Show him how much you love him."
Hades said.

"I love you a lot" saying this she climaxed. As soon as she came to her senses she heard the sound of the buckles of his belt. She sat up and stopped him from opening his pants. "What -- ah" She cut him off by caressing the bulge on his pants. "Let me worship you just as how you worshipped me." She told and started opening his pants. She took him out of his boxers and he gladly obliged. She was shocked to see his size and told him "How would this fit in me?" "Oh, I would make it fit no need to worry" he answered her while smirking. She blushed hearing him and started to lick his tip and caress his balls. She then started to suck him and scrape her teeth on his cock whenever she felt like it. She was already so wet that when she started that his balls were now getting heavy. She stopped sucking him and stood up.

Hades was so angry and confused with her behaviour that he said "What the --" She again cut him off by grabbing his cock and said "I won't let you waste this precious seed of yours you will fuck me now and get me pregnant. No matter how many times you fuck me just get me pregnant." Hades couldn't believe himself he threw her on the bed and entered straight into her "Ah gently daddy I'm a virgin" Elora said seductively. "Oh believe me I'm trying to but you calling me daddy just makes it all seem better. Imagine both my child and it's mom calling me daddy."he said. Elora moaned hearing him. Soon Elora told him to move. He was moving gently. Elora couldn't control herself and said "Harder daddy, Is this all you got." Hades stared fucking her very roughly and said "I thought that this is our first so I should be gentle but I guess you don't deserve it. Tell me what you deserve."

"Oh Ah ah I deserve your seeds daddy every single bit of it is mine you better have loads and loads of cum to give me because I want to get pregnant very soon. I want to have milk in my breasts and I want you and my children to drink all of it."Elora said

"Aren't you a god? Yes I heard you talk about it that night with my father. How you can enchant people. But that just makes it all better enchant my breasts daddy. Enchant them so they can have milk to feed you everyday. So Daddy please fuck me rough and deep."She continued. (People cannot remember the enchantments done by god's until the god's will it and so that is why she can't remember that he has enchanted her once already)

Hades couldn't control himself anymore and shoved his 9 inch cock in her. He said "Naughty girl, didn't you know eavesdropping is bad. No one can save you from me now."

Then he started enchanting her boobs 'Your boobs will have milk and they will be refilled everyday and I want you to remember this' Soon after her boobs were full of milk and he happily lapped on it while fucking her senseless.

When Elora noticed that her boobs had started milking she moaned satisfied while kissing Hades while he was fucking her. "Ah ah I'm gonna cum" Listening to her Hades entered her deeper in a different angle. "Ah your in so deep ah ah I love you" and with that she cummed. Few minutes later Hades said "Your gonna cum with me again aren't you 💕" Elora just nodded and they came together with a loud moan. "Ah it's so hot Daddy please give me more of your cum" Elora pleaded in ecstasy. And Hades with his God like abilities (Well he is a god) did allow his cum so finish. He came in her for almost 10 seconds and with that Elora passed out...

_______________________________________

So how was it? This was my first time writing smut so please forgive me if you guys didn't like it. Pls support me and vote this chapter 🙏.