Building Drama

Hello, thank you for choosing to read this again. It means a lot to me. 

I felt warmth and comfort all around me, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I don't remember coming home...

I looked around the room I was in and saw that it wasn't mine. Where am I? Then I remembered the horrible night I had, well maybe not horrible. These two guys that I didn't know beat the living shit out of my evil step dad. But that didn't explain why I was here. I slowly got out of the bed and quietly walked to the door. 

I was alone in this room. It was dark out, so maybe that meant that everyone was asleep, or whoever was in this house. 

I cracked the door and peaked out. The hallway was dark, but there was a light coming from futher down the hall. I slowly and quietly made my way down the hall, seeing the door. I was so close to freedom of where ever I was. But I came to a stop when I heard voices.

"I can't take this, Preston. I need her. NOW!"

"We have to wait, Thomas."

"Ugh! How long? I've waited for her for years and now that I have her in my reach I can't touch her?" Thomas roared. He angry voice made me flinch and aroused all at once. That what did it, that slight movement, and they stopped talking. I held my breath.

"There's no need to hide, beautiful." Preston's voice said softly. "Come on out." I closed my eyes in defeat and walked from the hallway into the kitchen. 

"Sorry..." What was I saying sorry for? I shook my head. "I need to go home."

"You are home." Thomas said as he looked at my body from head to tie. I wrapped my arms around me, feeling self conscious. I knew that I wasn't something to look at, from the amount of times my step dad told me that... I believed him. "WHAT?" Thomas roared, he ran to me and pushed me up against the wall. Preston behind with his hand on my shoulder.

"You need to calm down." Preston said, but Thomas's eyes were already black and for some reason I knew that that wasn't good.

"You will never think of yourself that way! You are beautiful no matter what." I didn't know what to do, so I nodded. I didn't want him to hurt me. He growled and so did Preston. Suddenly, Thomas pressed his lips to mine in anger. I tried to pull away, but he pressed his body closer to mine... it felt so... good. 

I lifted my legs up and wrapped them around his waist. I didn't know what he was making me feel, but I loved it. I broke the kiss first to breath and Thomas trailed kisses down my neck. I heard Preston growl. I looked at him and pulled him to me, crashing my lips to his. The feeling of having the both of them touch me was amazing. I felt as if I was in heaven.

Suddenly, Thomas began to grind on me. Rubbing against my core. I moaned into Preston mouth, he moved his tongue into my mouth. Completely taking control. He grabbed one of my breast, plunging his tongue into my mouth. Thomas started to grind harder, the friction was too much. The need to have him-- the both of them-- was really strong. I felt Thomas put one of his hands in my waist band, trying to pull my pants down...

That's when it all came back. The want, the need, the desire... slowly fading... I needed to go... I needed to get out of here. This time hen I pushed them away, they actually moved. They must've been shocked, but that didn't matter. I pushed them back further, but I pushed Thomas a little to hard because as he moved I fell to the floor,

"Damn!" I hissed, they both came to help me, but I pushed them away. "Why do you both always do that? One minute I want to go home and the next I'm making out with two guys I don't even know!"

"We're your mates!"

"Exactly! What is that? Is that the reason why I feel the way I do for you both? Is it this mate thing?" They both nodded. I just shook my head, "I need to go home..."

"You are home." They both said. "Home is with us, we will be one soon..." I closed my eyes.I felt their body heat coming off of them. They each took a familiar spot, Thomas in the back and Preston in the front.

"Let us mark you, our beautiful, Love." They both said.

"How do you know my name? I don't remember telling you." They both laughed softly. 

"We know everything about you, Darling." Preston said.

"And you will soon know everything about us." Thomas whispered in my ear.

I thought for a little while before I made my decision, this was something that I wanted. Yet I didn't know what they were talking about or what they wanted from me, but I knew what I wanted from them. "OK," I whispered, "Mark me..."

I am sorry for it being so poorly written, but I hope you enjoyed it. The story is only getting started. :)