장미. 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾! ( 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ) 🔞

alexander's pov:

alexander's pov:

i just finished calling my beautiful girlfriend. lately, she's been very nervous because they're having a world tour after a while and so she asked me to come with her to Dallas but I couldn't come, but guess what? I called my manager to clear my schedule for three days because I'm going to newark to surprise chaeyoungie~

I'm so excited! I didn't see my princess for a while now.

I quickly packed some clothes and rushed outside to get into a car. my manager will be taking me to the airport.

I need to be fast! I only got like three hours before the plane starts.

two hours later

I bid goodbye to my manager and walked to the lady that will let me on my plane. I gave her my ticket and whatever she needed and after a minute or so, she signalled me to go inside so I did.

I layed my bag on a shelf and finally sat down. I put my headphones on and started watching 'family guy'.

fourteen hours later

after about fifteen hours, the plane finally landed and everyone started to leave, so I did the same.

I called an Uber driver to take me to a hotel.

it didn't take long. I told the receptionist my name and she gave me the keys to my room. I took my bag and went into the elevator, clicked the seventh floor and when the door finally opened, I walked to my room.

I placed my bag on a chair and checked my phone "5:42pm" I read in my head.

I still got time to shower. I picked the clothes I'll be wearing and went to take a quick shower.

after an hour or so, I was finally ready to go but I still got some time so I decided to buy a pizza. before I left my room, I got a notification... it's a message from my manager so I clicked on it "your car is parked outside. have a nice day." I smiled. everything's going according my plan.

I ate a pizza on my way to the concert to see my baby, life couldn't be better.

after some minutes, I finally arrived and got out of the car. I fixed myself and walked towards the bodyguard, I showed him my ticket and he let me in. I walked to the VIP section and sat down holding my light stick. I'm wearing a facemask and a cap, I pray people wouldn't find out it's me or else I might get jumped or mobbed... I don't know which is worst to be honest.

about three minutes later, the song started playing and I started yelling on top of my lungs along with blinks.

I stayed to watch the whole performance until they started singing 'as if it's your last', that's when I knew I had to go into their fitting room.