◇16. Intimacy◇

This chapter deserves a few words before hand. First of all, as a writer, I get quite attached to the things I write. So throughout this one, I've laugh, smiled, cried, all of it. I'm amazed by it myself, but I've felt so many emotions while writing this. I've felt so overwhelmed, somehow. Then again, I've loved writing this one SO much and am excited to show yall what else I have in store for you!

Thank you all for reading my work!

It's also like doubled the length of my usual chapters lol

~~~~

"What about this one?" Trish asked as she held up a dress. I had slept in her room last night, to spare Fugo from the floor.

"Hmm, I don't think it's formal enough... Besides, I'm not sure pink is my color." I said as she put away the bright pink dress. She searched through her wardrobe. When she got her room, Giorno had quickly regretted giving her the freedom of buying new clothes as she easily filled her closet to the brim.

"Then... Oh! I know! This one would be perfect!" She said as she held up another dress. It was dark green, and had puffy sleeves while also being skintight.

"You know, I might as well go ask Mista. I want something that's easy to move in, in case something happens." I explained and she sighed, searching even deeper through her closet before letting out an exaggerated gasp.

"Oh. My. God. Y/N, please, wear this." She held up a dress that immediately made my jaw drop. It was a floor-length, A-line dress with spaghetti straps. The top part was square, so it wouldn't show too much cleavage. What stood out the most, was the two layers of the dress. The bottom one was a marine blue, just like the top part. It was made from silk, and made the dress simple but gorgeous. Though, the bottom also had an extra layer on top of that. It was marine blue as well, but made of chiffon so it was slightly more see-through. It had small, sparkly glitters embedded into it, giving it that extra touch that made it look like the stars on a night-sky.

"I'll take it." I said as I ran up to it. "Please, tell me I can have it?!"

"Of course you can have it!" She said cheerfully as she handed it to me. "I have a pair of matching shoes for it as well."

"Really?!" I asked as she brought them out.

"Yep! Also..." She walked over to me, whispering in my ear. "I'm sure you'll have Fugo on his knees if you wear this."

"W-WHAT??" I exclaimed while my face heated up. Though, she just giggled as put the shoes down on the floor. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!"

"Nothing, nothing... So, how do you want your hair?"

~~~

After helping me get ready, Trish turned me around to face the mirror properly.

"So, final thoughts?" I stared at myself in disbelief. She had put my hair up perfectly, and helped me with a natural make-up look. She kept going on and on about how it was water-proof, but I stared at the dress. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, I felt... pretty.

"I love it." I turned towards her, embracing her in a hug. "Thank you so much!"

"Hey, Fugo said he'd wait in the car, but he told me t- HOLY SHIT." Mista entered the room without knocking, standing in the doorframe with his mouth agape. "YOU LOOK HOT!"

"Wha- uh- thank you..." I mumbled, feeling a bit shy with all of this attention. "I-I really should get going."

"Oh, right. Fugo's gonna lose his mind over this." He laughed as they both followed me out the door. I walked downstairs, hoping I wouldn't catch the attention of too many people. Unfortunately, Giorno stopped me right as I reached the front door.