Chapter 5- My Last Breath Comes With A Connection.

When I was alive, that was the last thing I remembered. Everything else was just a blur. He won. He won the battle I was trying to fight from him. But maybe I just wasn't strong enough.

I woke up, But I felt different; My heart was no longer beating. I did not only feel unreal but confused. Was I confused about myself or where I actually was? I knew I wasn't at home. I wasn't even sure that I was even on earth.

Then it hit me. No time was passing. No heart was beating. No feelings. Nothing. I gave up on myself. Completely. My neighbour murdered me. I was really dead. No longer alive. I was never going to see my parents or family. Did they know that I was gone. There baby girl was taken away from them with no apparent reason? Gone. Just like that.

I was in some sort of fantasy. A safe place I still had a connection with my old life. I was able to somehow say goodbye. But how?

That was the question. A question that I could only answer. And I did.

I closed my eyes. Thought back to special memories that were with-held within my mind. The connections were there and I was now able to say goodbye. And I did.

But, I was also able to help my murder case. My sister Lily, she knew it was him. But she needed proof. And she got it. I was proud of her.

However, it hurt to know that she was now going to have to live forward without me. She could live her dreams when I couldn't. But this is how things were. There was nothing I could do about it.