Chapter 1

"You never used a toy on yourself?" Jordan asked quirking an eyebrow at me.

I frantically looked around to see if anyone is listening to us. "Can you be anymore louder? I don't think all the customers heard you!" I chided her.

"No seriously. Not even a Dil-".

"I would like two regular caramel frappuccinos", a customer said looking at us with an annoyed expression on her face.

I forced a smile on my face, even though I didn't want to, "Anything else?"

"Nope", she replied.

"That would be seven dollars", I said. Jordan immediately went to work behind me for making the drink.

I handed her the drink and she took it, walking away non-nonchalantly. She didn't even bother saying thank you.

"Wow I didn't know we have to encounter the first hoe of the day this early in the morning."

"Jordon! If the mean-ager hears us we are dead," I warned.

"Yup you are right," Meena said from behind. Meena is our manager. She is nice but she can be pretty mean so that's why we call her mean-ager. She thinks we call her that because it goes with her name or something. I am glad she doesn't know the real reason why.

"Jordon you are cleaning up at the closing time."

"But-," Jordan was about to protest but she stopped herself.

"I am not gonna hear any excuses," she went away.

"Bitch." Jordon mumbled under her breath.

"Hey, you wanna tone that down a little- let me remind you that the pay is quite good here," I explained seeing Jordan fuming. It was true though. Inside our university campus, Lavender Cafe was the only place where the pay was decent and the hours were flexible.

"Okay fine. But the mean-ager is horrible- sometimes," she added as an afterthought. "Hey wanna watch 'Bird box' today? I haven't watched the movie yet.”

"I can't- I have an assignment to finish," I said pouting.

"It's only the first week of school and you already got an assignment?" Jordan asked looking quite shocked.

"Why are you surprised?" I scoffed. "It's university- anything is possible."

"True but it's kinda killing me."

"Same. I don't want this term to start yet," I whined.

The next few hours we were met by the morning rush of sleep-deprived students who wanted coffee to get them prepped for their morning classes. Jordan and I had our classes later in noon so it wasn't a problem for us except we were sleepy too at times.

"So going back to the conversation you didn't use any toy? Not even beads?" Jordan asked but this time in a lower tone. The morning rush was over as it was class time, so we got to chill a bit.

"What beads? What do they do?" I asked wiping the counter top. 

"Oh, they can be inserted up your bottom." 

I grimaced."Jordan it's too early for this shit," I said trying my best to dismiss what she was saying.

"No seriously not even clamps?"

"What the hell is that?!" I cried. That sounds too painful to be kinky.

"Oh, you don't know? It's like a clamp for your breast but with a chain attached to them, when you pull on it it can bring you immense pleasure," Jordan said looking like she was imagining herself in one.