G1 Megatron x Optimus

Optimus.

Optimus.

Optimus !

Rraahh ! For pits sake that mech just kept getting in his way. Foiling his plans, stopping his attacks, preventing his invasions. Nothing so far has seemed to just stop him, as nothing had been able to stop Megatron. Leading to this looping war. Planet after planet after planet.

Nothing seemed to work in his favor to help him gain victory. Wether I't be an opposing army or that idiot starscream who thinks no one sees him put poison in his morning energon. What to do, what to do.

Bombs ? No done that.

Assassins ? Nah, prime got rid of them before they came close to many times before that weren't sent by him. And a death that wasn't done by him alone would be distasteful.

Killing his friends ? Uh, been trying to do that for a while already. 4 million years really.

A trap ? Ya. He hadn't really made to many traps before, preferring to tear his victims apart himself. Meaning Prime would never see it coming.

It wouldn't kill him, like he said he'd rather do it by his own servos. Though he doesn't need take the primes life to make him scream, at least not in the violent sense. Yes, that's the kind of trap he'd set. Optimus wouldn't even be mad about it by the end, he might even beg to stay with him when it's over.

———

The battle between the two was being carried out as usual. Equal matches with no victory in sight. Optimus was buying his troops time to escape as he ran deep into one of earths forest, dodging Megatrons canon as it shot its dangerous blast toward him.

They kept running and running until. Snap.

What the frag ?! Something had tripped prime just as quickly as something was beginning to tie around him. Ropes seemed to come from under the organic plantation beneath him to hold his legs down separately, more rope fallowed and rapped around his arms, before another captured his neck and threw him backwards. In the end he was laying on his back with his legs spread, hands trapped above his head and the rope around his neck keeping him down. Optimus started to wiggle and resist but these ropes where strong, possibly iron. Scrap was one word for this moment. One that kept repeating in his processor until,

" My prime, it seems you have fallen into my trap."

" Megatron!"

" Don't be so upset, you'll learn to enjoy this all soon enough."

" And why would I ever enjoy anything that has to do with you." The warlord chuckled at that before he began to circle the prime till he was facing his now parted legs. A click went of in primes head, " Don't. You. Dare."

Laughter was all that fallowed that statement. When he was done Megatron proclaimed, " I dare do what I please, and I don't plan to put my spike in you prime." Primed gave a sigh of relief. " At least not yet anyway." Prime wished he could take back that sigh of relief.

The gladiator lowered himself with that damn smirk on his face plate. Optimus gave a few more attempts to escape but it was futile, " You look good wiggling like that Optimus." He glared at his enemy. He seriously wished looks could kill because he would have obliterated him eons ago. Megatron carefully spread his legs a little further to put himself in between the primes thighs before he pawed at Optimus is interface panel, providing slow sweet touches as he searched for the manual removal press for them.

Optimus through all his years of knowing Megatron had told him one thing yelling probably wouldn't help solve this, so he did his best to ignore that advances when a small click was heard in the air for a moment. The warlord looked down at a beautiful valve if he had ever seen one, and he had seen his fair share. It was red with blue bio lights and a nice glowing node. " My what a beautiful valve you have hear prime, all nice and appealing." Gently he ran his finger over the mesh and a shiver ran up Optimus is spinal cord. So long. No,no,no No. He would not accept these advances, he had to stay strong, and he-