Little Story for MosBank.

1

There's a village that was used to be called The Blind Village. A very neat village with a beautiful scenery and plentiful resources for everyone in it to live peacefully and harmony.
In a small house, there are two boys age 15 and 17, who is already orphaned, packing their stuff and cleaning the house. They're planning to go to the city, to try working and seeking treatment for the sick 15 years boy. A neighbor is going to bring them to a rich family to become the servants there with him.
In that mansion, there's a big family living there. A grandmother, with her two son. The eldest son has a wife and a 15 years old son. The youngest, already divorced, has 2 twin daughters age 10.
The story begin when Aiyaret, the 15 years old boy who come from the village fall sick. When he was sent to the hospital, it's turned out that he is the real son from the rich family. Both boys were somehow switched from birth.
When the family founds out, they, obviously going to treat Aiyaret and bring him into family. His 17 years old brother, Isbanky, have to take the fall out rich boy, Mos, back to the village, with some compensations.

2

In the village, Isbanky really took care Mos with special care. Mos who is actually a spoiled boy, changed to be better. Under Isbanky's care, Mos become an intelligent and promising young man. In 3 years they lived in the village, Mos eventually become a likeable young man, loved by the all villagers.
Even though, Mos is kinda falling out from the rich family, Isbanky still trying to mend their relationship, by talking to Mos not to hate them, be grateful and remember their kindness.
In the city, Aiyaret, in 3 years, become healthier. He is also become somehow quieter, observant, and intelligent. In the beginning, he becomes confused, but seeing the family was really trying to care about him, he also becomes affectionate to the family.
Then, coincidentally both Aiyaret and Mos go to the same university. Seeing each other, there's some hate, but eventually they become friends. After they becomes friends, they were actually want to go back to the village, visiting Isbanky, but unfortunately Isbanky has gone missing.
According to the neighbors, Isbanky had gone out to the city a week after Mos has gone to the university and never come back. It was said that he needs to do something in the city. Aiyaret becomes really frustrated, and Mos also becomes very worried, and they decided, that they will try to search for Isbanky.

3

It has been 2 years after that. As this two brilliant men working together, they managed to expand their own wealth and becoming two influenced people in the country. Using unconventional method, this two men builds their own empire, with Aiyaret becomes the front face and Mos working behind the scene. They also never stopped looking for Isbanky.
Until one day, a famous lawyer who comes from a prominent family come to the house, bringing a letter, from Isbanky.
In the letter, Isbanky was asking for forgiveness from the rich family, from Mos and also Aiyaret. It's turned out, the switch from birth was never happened. Mos is really the biological son of the rich family. It was the Uncle's plan, for inheritance.
In the letter, Isbanky also asking for the rich family to not be angry to Aiyaret, because Aiyaret doesn't have the knowledge about the scam. At that time, Aiyaret falls in to coma when the revelation comes out.
It was also stated that Isbanky also returning the compensations, and there's a house in the city and some quite a lot amount of money to be given to Aiyaret.

4

Obviously, the family becomes devastated, angry and mad. Aiyaret who's actually still calm, come forward to the lawyer, making eye contacts to the Mos, and brings the lawyer outside the house, intending to visit the house that  was mentioned in the letter. Meanwhile, Mos was staying with the family, dealing with the aftermath.
The Uncle and his two daughters was kicked from the house. Mos is going to moved back in. Aiyaret is also going to stay in the house.

5

That night, Aiyaret called Mos asking him to come to that house. Mos actually feels quite sad, thinking Bank is actually only care about him because of duty and guilt. But, it's turned out that Bank is actually care about both of them. For him, they are both family.
The house is actually furnished, just enough to enjoyed by three people. 3 bedrooms, with their names carved to the door. There's also a personal letter for both of them.
The lawyer, he is still there sitting quietly, and try to calm himself. Nhai, the lawyer, is actually not suitable for this job. He is actually too emotional, too kind, and gullible. He only got the job because he is smart and that's family business. Watching Aiyaret and Mos is getting emotional, is actually scaring him.
After awhile, Aiyaret walking towards Nhai, sit and holding both Nhai's hands. Looking into his eyes, finally Aiyaret ask, for the second time, " Where's Bank?".

6

Like a bewitched person, Nhai finally told the truth. Bank is still alive, healthy but blind. Working as a male prostitute, serving rich male and female clients, in a high profile club. Have many loyal clients, making him as a high paid and mysterious male worker ever. Nhai is also a client, who is actually send there by his family, knowing him as a gay, to harden his character. For Nhai, Bank becomes his kin, his pillar, and their relationship was never sexual.
Somehow, Bank becomes, not only a sex partner, but a counselor, a translator or a negotiator. Since he becomes blind, he keeps improving himself by learning languages, business and psychology.  Through Nhai, he is also becomes proficient in law.
Hearing this Mos and Aiyaret becomes more sadder, knowing that all the money, the house comes from Bank suffering. Mos becomes impatient, but Aiyaret manage to calm Mos.

7

Now, here is the thing. The Blind Villagers are actually have some ability, in which no one will be able to lie to them. This ability is  actually a basic ability to them, in which they can actually see and hear small details about people who is trying to tell lies. Of course, they need to know that people first. But, this ability varied for every person. From the simple reading people to the actually reading people's mind, and some more.
For Bank, the power become intensely grow after he lose his sight. At the beginning, he actually can sense when people is lying to his face. When the Uncle comes to him, at the first place, the Uncle actually try to lie to him by saying Aiyaret is his nephew. When Aiyaret falls into coma, the Uncle using this situation to switch Mos and Aiyaret's identity. Somehow, Aiyaret looks kinda similar to the Grandpa. When he comes to the house, the Grandma actually likes him so much. That makes when Aiyaret falls into coma, the Grandma actually wants to provide the best treatment for him.
The Uncle suddenly showing the document, a DNA test result, indicating that Aiyaret is the real Grandma grandchildren. In front of the family, including Bank, he show more proof that the switch had happened when they were born.
At this moment, Bank already knew the Uncle was lying. Afraid to jeopardize Aiyaret's treatment, he actually confront the Uncle alone, by asking why he lied, without revealing that he can read people lying. The Uncle, threatening him, using Aiyaret's condition and actually asking Bank to bring Mos to the village, and separating him from the family.
When he becomes blind because of heredity disease (karma also playing part here), he needs to touch people, not like before when he just needs to look people in the eyes to know they are lying. His power become stronger than before. He actually can hear people's thought, after touching them once. That is how he manage to survive.
For Aiyaret, his power also becomes stronger after he was cured. He can, to some degree, manipulate people minds. He can charm and scare people with a glance. By touching, he can persuade people do things for him. And he is using this power a lot, and a bad consequences will fall to his descendants later, just like Bank.

8

Finally, Mos and Bank will become lover. Mos fall in love first. Got a blessing from the family, because a lot of things happened. Turns out, Aiyaret is also the descendant of the family. The Grandma used to have one more son, which is missing when he is still a baby.  And that baby is Aiyaret's father.
Aiyaret also will becomes Nhai's lover. Nhai's frailty in mind become Aiyaret's concern, and it is part of Aiyaret's fault, when he use his power to persuade Nhai to tell the truth. Aiyaret used to use this power on himself because he know he should never have descendants. Because that's how it is, more power, more bad karma. He is willing to use this power to empower himself, accumulating wealth and power, to find and save Bank. Nhai will also becomes attached to this family, getting used to them, and eventually can't extract himself from them. That's how it is ..