Chapter 1

Shay

I rolled over looking at the clock seeing that it was 7:30 and jumped up running over to
my closet and finding something to put on i decided to wear a brown tube top and some
blue jeans after i finished getting ready i went to Kari room and to get him ready.

turning on his light i went to his closet and got his all blue shirt with biggie and tupac on it and grabbed his grey shorts and his blue Air jordan ones then i went to his bed and woke him up. " come on bubba let go so you can take a bath" i told him walking out of his room he followed me into the bathroom while i started to run his water he mugged me while rubbing his eyes " i don't wanna go to school i wanna stay with you" he said looking at the water filling up the tub.

i smiled and looked at him." you can't stay with me you gotta go to school so you can learn" he smacked his lips and started taking his clothes off so he can get in as i turned the water off and walked out leaving him to handle his business while i went downstairs to pack his lunch.

after a couple minutes later kari came downstairs fully dress handing me th e brush so i can brush his hair into a ponytail "sissy when we get in the car can i play games on your phone" he asked i nodded my head finishing his ponytail." yea come on lets go" i told him grabbing the car keys and handing him his bookbag. leaving out making sure everything was locked up.

once we got in the car i turned on how to love by lil wayne and gave kari my phone " if any of the girls call answer it okay" i said looking at him through the mirror while driving he smiled and nodded  he loved answering the phone whenever one of the girls called. i pulled up to mc donalds and got kari something to eat i looked at the time seeing that we were moving on schedule when it was my turn i pulled up to the window payed and then handed kari his food and pulled off heading towards his school.

dropping him off at school and looked at the time seeing i was gonna be late so i facetimed the gc and told them to cover for me since we all got the same class for first period as i got to school and parked my car i grabbed my purse and made sure my doors were locked before going into the building as i was walking down the hall to my class i bumped into demetrius.

" damn ma watchu inna rush for" he said looking at me while licking his lips i rolled my eyes "trying to get to first period you would know if you didnt skip like always" i said while mugging him he shook his head at me "fix yo face you look ugly" he said while chuckling i smacked my lips trying to push past him but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a hug. " i missed yo bean headed ass" he said i hugged him back and pushed him back a little " mm sure now i gotta bounce" i kept walking feeling his eyes burning through the back of my head as i walked off to class.

once i got in there i seen how ms. parker had her back towards the class and i snuck in and sat in my seat tuning her out until i felt a tap on my shoulder i looked up and seen Tiana " ooouh girl you look good now i see why you was a little late" she said as i started smiling a lil bit " thank you thank you i tried my best " i told her as we started talking my eyes drifted over to the empty seat that demetrius use to sit in i sighed and turned my focus back to the conversation.

"was you even listening" tiana said as she looked at me i smiled slyly " noo i wasnt what was we talking about again" she smacked her lips " well i was talking about what we should do this weekend since im off of work" she said " oh shit yea right my bad i say we should have a girls day or do a lil sum fun you know" i said while looking for my phone she nodded " yea we should and maybe go out to eat" she suggested
i nodded my head as we just sat there waiting for the rest of the class period to end.

TIME SKIP

i pulled up to kari school and got out waiting for him to come out of the building once he came out he seen me and ran to me  "SISSYYY!" he screamed i laughed and returned the same energy "BUBBAAA!" i said while smiling and he hugged me i hugged him back " guess what i did today" he said i looked down at him as we walked to the car " what you do today" i asked he smiled and started going on and telling me what he did at school i opened his door for him and closed it once he was inside then i got in the car and pulled off going home.

as i was driving for a lil while i heard how quiet the car was and i looked back and seen how kari was sleep i sighed and continued driving i never thought that me a whole 17yr old would be left taking care of  4yr old.. it wasn't always like this my parents died when i was 13 and kari was only a couple weeks old.. we where in and out of foster care and then we got placed to live with our auntie she figured once i got old enough she could send me off on my own along with kari and it's been like that ever since.

i pulled up into the driveway and got out of the car i picked up a sleeping kari and closed his door making sure the car was locked before i went inside the house. i kicked my shoes off and locked the door and turned the alarm on then i went to my room and laid kari in my bed and i grabbed some clothes so i can take a quick shower after i had handled my business i went downstairs and and made kari some noodles since i didnt feel like making a big meal i went and woke him up so he could eat then after he ate i let him go back to sleep.

i kissed his forehead and crawled in bed next to him and dozed off.

just a lil sum sum anywayssss how i do
feel free to leave feedback and anything like that oh and heres they outfits nd errything

just a lil sum sum anywayssss how i dofeel free to leave feedback and anything like that oh and heres they outfits nd errything