15 | love triangle

"billie..."

"i'm not expecting you to just fall into my arms lani," she said lowly. "i just want you to know that i miss you."

"i- i miss you too," i stuttered.

"you don't have to say that if-"

"i do miss you billie," i cut her off. "but that doesn't mean that i'm ready to get back with you."

her face kinda dropped. "i get it," she nodded.

"ugh i fucking hate you," i pushed her off of me.

"why do you always push me?" she chuckled.

"because you piss me off," i groaned loudly.

"how?" billie looked confused.

"because you sit there and try to apologize to me with those fucking ocean eyes of yours and those pretty eyelashes and those pretty lips," i ranted.

she slowly slid her hand around my waist again as i went on and on. "remember how you used to always kiss me when i ranted?" she chuckled.

"yeah," i said lowly, staring into her eyes. "if you wanna kiss me just do it billie."

she smiled and bit her lip before slowly connecting her lips to mine, slowly making out with me.

i swear to god i hate this girl.

she gripped my ass and pulled me in closer. i cupped her face as we continued to kiss for a minute.

i pushed her against the elevator wall and pulled her shirt off over her head, as she did mine. she quickly unzipped my jeans and pulled them down.

billie put her tongue against my neck and dragged it down to my collar bone, causing me to throw my head back with a heavy breath.

i grabbed her by the neck and made her kiss my lips again.

she then kneeled down on her knees. "billie," i looked down at her.

she just looked at me.

and i looked at her.

"i'll stop," she started. "only if you want me to."

"i- i- "

"i- i?" she mocked with her eyebrows raised. "you don't want me to?"

"there's no way the look in my eye is telling you the i don't want you right now," i made a straight face.

"doesn't matter what your face says," she chuckled. "i need it out of your mouth."

i just sighed with a grin.

"leilani rose, say it."

i rolled my eyes. "i want you," i mumbled.

"huh?" she furrowed her eyebrows, knowing what she was doing.

"i want you, billie."

"you want me tooo...?" she dragged.

"i want you to please me, billie."

"should i though?" she teased.

"if you wanna make stopping the elevator worth it yes," i chuckled.

she tried to hold back her laugh but she couldn't. she let out a giggle before wrapping her fingers around the hem of my panties and slowly pulling them down.

she looked at my bare pussy and licked her lips. billie looked up at me once more before she was about to stick her tongue between my folds.

then someone came over the elevator speaker. "hello? are you guys in trouble? we see you used the emergency stop," the man said.