First Arc

Author's Note:
Hello. This is my first story in watty. Im more of a speak-it-up person but sometimes we have to stray away from the shore, right? Anyways, I hope you'll like this short story. I already published this during my senior year.
--------------------------------------------
Gavin parked his car besides the vast greenery. With a bunch of blue tulips and lavender irises in his hands, he went to the tiled house. He put down the flowers, it was her favorite. He sat in front of her and began talking.
"Hello there. How are you? It's been a year, isn't it?" He started, looking ahead. She remained silent. Gavin just sighed and continued. "You know, I still remember the very first day we met ten years ago. How you looked so angry because my chocolate ice cream spilled on your favorite white tshirt, the day you marked me as your mortal enemy. From that day on, you always fought me, physically and verbally."  He smiled and he thought she smiled too. "I thought we would be enemies forever but it changed when I saw our 5th grade classmate bullying you. I never saw you so helpless and I hate it. So I punch that scalawag. I was expelled for a month but atleast you became my friend."
--------------------------------------------