Infected

Have you ever wondered how they multiply or infect the others?
In some cases, the passing of the STONE to the chosen successor.
Have you ever heard those elders seems have the ability of longevity some are already bedridden during the day and at night they are fit and healthy. The immediate family must take responsibility to take over the STONE. Crucial decision and consequences are at stakes and what if you have been chosen?

What if someone spit in your Ear or a glass of water or wine then offer you to drink? that's gross! Without knowing someone trying to infect you and become one of them! Whatever intention simply they wanted you to be part of them. Within a week something strange happening in you.  Some they lost their insanity, confusing things and seeing unexplained phenomena. This one guy, he remembered jamming with other group of friends after less than a week he cannot control himself. At dusk most of the neighborhood noticed him clinging on the wall or some houses nearby just like SPIDERMAN.

People saw him may think he was possessed, acting so weird and creepy. He had no idea what happened after what he did that moment after he was confronted and interviewed with Brgy Official or his family & friends. One thing he complaint that something in his stomach trying to get out specially at Dusk. Those pain loss his consciousness and he found himself on the roof wondering how he got up there. Some bystander described him, he looks like vicious and creepy. Then the family decided to consult him to the Doctor about the pain in his abdomen and his bizarre behavior. They need an explanation, but the Doctor replied "there is nothing wrong with him" so they went to the witchdoctor or albularyo instead. They were shocked knowing that their son was infected by the ASWANG and the pain in his abdomen there was a "pispis" or a small bird, in time it will emerge in his abdomen at the same time he will turn into an ASWANG (newly turn ASWANG or bag-o yanggaw). Then the Albularyo gave him some kind of potion and rituals and warned him not to mingled with strangers again specially sharing with glass of water or wine and food. 

He gets well after a couple of days, and everything back to normal. According to her mother, they went to Siquijor in order to cure him because the ASWANG who infected him was so strong and none could be able to defeat it. So be cautious, readers!