Chapter 3

Ed took me to the part of the field where a glass globe was built. It sorta looked like a snow globe that we could walk into. When I saw what was inside, it took my breath away. There was a picnic blanket covered in rose petals and candles surrounded the outside of the "snow globe".
"You really put a lot of effort into this , didn't you?" I asked already aware of his answer.
"Yeah but you can't blame me, I wanted to give you the best first date ever!!" He said with a child like voice.
"Hahaha you're so adorable Ed, anyway let's get this thing over with!" I said excitedly.
Hours passed by and I couldn't help but realize that I was really enjoying myself. Ed always made me feel special and I love him for it.
"I should probably take you home now Tori, your parents are gonna kill me it's almost midnight hahaha." Ed pointed out.
"Hahaha let's go then." I replied
The drive home was a little silent. But eventually we arrived.
After I got out of the car Edward walked towards me and stopped right in front of me. AND he was blushing. Hahahaha i guess he's not really sure of what to do next. I'll give him a hint....I placed my hand in his and said ...
"I had a really nice time Ed I hope we can do this again." I proceeded to kiss his cheek and turned around to enter the house but Edward tugged at my hand so hard that I stumbled and smacked my face onto his chest. He just laughed and laughed with his heart stopping voice and gave me a smirk and said...
"Don't start something you can't finish babe." And then he kissed me gently. I just felt fireworks go off in my stomach, I've never felt anything like this before. I didn't want him to stop. Unfortunately he did and gave me a smirk.
"I'd like to do that again sometime now go on inside the house." He said still smirking at me.
I raised my eyebrow at him and nodded and I proceeded to go inside the house.
I ran up to my room and jumped onto the queen sized bed and thought to myself.....
Will Ed ask me to be his girlfriend???, i shivered at the thought and blushed furiously. I can't wait to see him again.

(NOT DONE)