𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝗼𝐮𝐬-𝐝𝐝𝗼𝐬𝐚𝗺𝐚

3:45 am
                               harlem new york

bro she deadass active on instagram why she not answering my facetime calls. i said to myself shaking my head.

"chill dd she probably jus otp with her friend or something" notti said grabbing the pack of weed next to his leg so he could roll up.

i looked beside me at him and scrunched up my face "stfu ethan". why tf would she be otp with somebody besides me.

ethan shrugged "jus' tryna help dicc" he said lighting the spliff in his mouth.

________

𝐌𝐘 ❤️
y/n??!
yes mh

nah nah y yu not answering the phone

im otp w my homeboy
ima call u rn

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 👍
________
switch pov to y/n
________

i watched the facetime screen ring until it said 'connecting' after 2 rings.

"who THE FUCK is your 'homeboy' " dd questioned getting loud and putting quotations on homeboy.

i rolled my eyes "jus' a dude from my class" .

"so you would rather be otp w him tha- you know what." he said backing the camera up making a thinking face.

i laughed "what?".

he looked back down at the phone and pointed while tilting his head "ya motha home?" he questioned.

i nodded 'no'. he nodded back while closing his eyes.

i tilted my head "dont tell me you finna slide over here about a facetime call." i laughed.

he smiled "you already knowin' " he said sticking out his tongue while getting all up in the camera as he hung up.

i just laughed waiting for him to show up like the weak ass NYCPD.
______

i jumped as dropped my remote out my hand onto my bed from hearing dd banging on my door.

"OPEN THIS FUCK ASS DOOR Y/N , GANGSTA!"

"i wonder what my neighbors think of him smh." i mumbled to myself as i walked downstairs to open the door for him.

"dd can you stop bang-" i was cut off by him holding my wrist and pushing me onto my living room couch as he closed the door back with his foot.

"so you got homeboys now" he questioned hovering on top of me while making eye contact.

i smiled "its just a friend dd".

he tilted his head "so if i get some 'home girls' or 'girlfriends' or whatever you wanna call it you wont be mad right?".

i pushed him off of me "move dd". i said as i stood up to walk away. he pulled me back down onto his lap by my hand.

"can you drop him for me?" dd said lookin up at me.

i shrugged "depends...".

he dropped his head "on what man."

"are you 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒" i smiled questioning him.

he nodded "lowkey, because i should be the ONLY nigga you talk to tbh."

i laughed "yea sure dd" i leaned down to grab his face and place a few kisses on his lips.

"im fr ma .. drop that nigga." he said pulling me back down by my crop top to continue kissing me.

i managed to mumble a 'mhm' into our kiss.

"ima need to take you upstairs because mm" dd said putting his hand behind his neck while he looked down and back up at me.

i laughed and grabbed his hand to pull him off the couch so he was now trailing behind me into my room.
_______

i lowkey wish i wouldve turned that "forever mine" imagine into a whole different book on its own because i thought of a whole storyline for it lmfao, im debating on it ngl.

not proofread so excuse mistakes

💋💋💋

vote and comment !!