1

I really want to go home and rest right now. I've been in school for long enough school is out in like an hour and the time is so slow.

I'm so glad that this is my last year of high school I am so ready to graduate next month. This year has been going kinda slow but at least I got to spend it with my best friend Mackenzie.

School is finally over and I went back home and I saw my parents sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Is something wrong." I said, walking slowly towards them.

"Have a seat Marinette." My dad said. I walked to the couch and I sat down next to them.

"We were on a call with someone and he wants his son to marry you so your mom and I went ahead and said yes." My dad said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I'm not ready to get married I'm only 18." I am definitely not going to marry someone that I don't even know.

"Too bad you are going to marry him and by the way your mom and I got married when we were your age too. So it's either you marry him or we send you to Paris to live with your aunt." It looks like I don't have a choice but to marry him.

I let out a big sigh "Fine whatever. Who is it anyways?"

"You're going to meet him after school tomorrow."

I went to my room because I was so mad I decided not to think about it for the rest of the night I changed out of my school uniform and I put on some
comfortable clothes and started doing homework.

I went to school the next day and I tried to find Mackenzie to tell her what happened yesterday. Before I went to find her I went to the second floor of my school to get some books out of my locker.

When I got the books out I closed my locker and I started to walk downstairs. Halfway down the steps I tripped all the way down and I dropped my books. I hate walking up and down the stairs with heels.

When I looked up I saw that I fell on the feet of a student.

"Watch where you're going." He said.

"Well sorry I tripped. Aren't you going to help me up?" I said, holding my arms out so he can help me up.

"No I'm not. What do I look like to you, you're assistant?" I gave him a mad look as I got up from the floor.

"You're an asshole." I said while picking up my books.

"I know I am princess." He walked away.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked back it was Mackenzie.

"Hey." She said. "You don't look ok. Is something wrong."  I looked at her with a sad look on my face.

I told her everything that happened yesterday.

"Well at least you're going to get married." She said.

"Kenzie I don't even know this person I'm meeting him today and I'm not ready for it. I'm probably not even going to like him." I said.

The bell rung and we went to our classes. I honestly couldn't concentrate on anything I was just thinking about meeting my future husband.

I did end up finishing all of my work in my classes tho. School was finally over and I was talking to Mackenzie and I was telling her that I'm so nervous of meeting the guy I'm going to get married.

Mackenzie did try to leave me but I was pulling her back because I really didn't want to go home. Mackenzie did trick me by making me look behind me and when I turned back she was gone.

I sighed and I started walking to my Limousine. My parents are famous and rich because they are famous fashion designers and I model their designs.

I finally got home and when I saw my parents sitting on the couch I then heard a familiar voice.

"Oh Hi princess." I looked up at it was the jerk that I saw earlier today.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Marinette this is Adrien he's going to get married to you." My dad said.

"WHAT. No dad I can't marry him he was rude to me today." I said.

"How was he rude to you." My dad said.

"I tripped down the stairs at school and he didn't even offered to help me up." I said.

"It doesn't matter you're marrying him and that's it. You two are also going to live in the dorms at school so you two can get to know each other before the wedding." I wanted to die now I have to see him 24/7.

When I went in my room I saw that everything in my room was gone. I am really hating my life right now. Adrien started driving me to the school so we can stay in the dorms.

The dorms were bigger than I expected it's basically the a house it has two rooms, a big t.v and a kitchen.

"Where are you going princess?" Adrien asked.

"Stop calling me that and I'm going to that room over there to put all of my stuff in it." The room I chose was really big I honestly loved it.

I started unpacking all of my things then I went to sleep.