Chapter Twenty Four

I held Enzo's cock in my hand and started stroking it. I decided to lap dance on his cock and tease him for a bit. I sat on his lap and placed that dicker of his at the entrance of my pussy lips and slid down. I had to hold him tight, as the new feeling was overwhelming, and I couldn't believe how good it felt.
I started grinding and rotating my clitter on his dickey, and I was shivering as it went into my clitter. I opened my mouth, but a word wouldn't come out.

I was a dirty and filthy whore, as I was fucking someone I wanted my revenge on. I couldn't take it anymore, and my eyes rolled out, and I came before 30 seconds into the sex. He started by telling me everything about my dad, and I couldn't believe my ears.

I couldn't believe my father was a horrible person, who we didn't know much about, and that his doctrine about being upright was stupid as he didn't follow what he was teaching us. He explained every word while fucking me, and I listened halfway through as my mind was full on the sex and blown.

I was shaking and crying when he jammed me in and out with his cock, slid, and put the cock back in my sweet pussy. Holy moly, this sex was better than what Ajax gave me. Everything happened in one night as I couldn't keep my pussycat. He brought his head down and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking, twirling, twisting, pinching, and licking my nipples. The sensation felt amazing, and I came twice in a row. I squirted my juice as I came, and when I came down from how much he had given me, my legs wobbled.

The second partner fucked me good. I really liked Enzo so much that I fell for him before I got to know who he was. I had betrayed my trust, but my puss didn't care about it as she wanted to be fucked to goodness. I left them there. I went to the room and locked the door, wondering why I had done that and couldn't stop myself from doing that.

No explanation was given, but my pussycat was still dripping, wanting more. I was a nymph who loved sex and wanted more than just one. I slipped my fingers in and started fucking furiously, imagining their hands on me. I was almost there, and when I came with a noise, I fainted as it was too good. I woke up to knocks on the door, and Ajax looked concerned about why I had left, but I assured him all was well. We both spoke about everything, and Ajax told me he knew that I loved him and that I also loved him.

I asked him if bringing him into my life despite everything was worth it, and he assured me that it was okay. Ajax sent his men to release him and bring him to where I was. He needed to know that I hated being lied to, and I brought the ones that I care about. Life took a different path than I had thought. I never knew my dad wasn't the one I always admired and thought he was.