[Chapter 1] - Awakening

"......"

"....Wake up...."

"....Second Coming...."

The orange one opened bright green eyes, blinking blindly from the bright ceiling light covering the fragile eyes. They slowly sit looking around, some sort of empty room, the walls were white and clean, the floors were padded and there was an open, dented door.

They try to get up but fall to the ground, legs shaky as if they've never walked before, they crawl to the door looking out while trying to get up. Nothing, nobody, emptiness, just a hum of dim light from the hallway, a smell of burning and spoiled food.

They leave the room leaning on the walls, They crawl until they reach the end of the hall, they look at their terror and fear, it was a body! A dead body! They jump to the floor in amazement and crawling backwards to the wall with heavy breaths, they cover their mouths in Panic.

The body seemed to be decomposing and it seemed torn apart. They swallow hard and try to get up trying to ignore the horrible smell. They manage to see a half-open door and crawl over to it, putting their hand on the icy doorknob and quickly opening it, falling to the outside of the building.

"arhg..." They groan having fallen to the hard floor, cling to the doorknob pulling themselves up, they were in a dark alley, but in the background they could see a bright light coming from the back of this stinky alley.

The orange one crawls along the walls, one foot after the other they manage to form steps, approaching the bright light. They lift their hand towards the light, seeing what they've already seen, anything serious better than what they've seen inside.

The strong light almost blinds them but when they re-opened them they separated with a big city, tall buildings that you could barely see the top, people going from one side to the other, Cars and motorcycles that made a very loud noise, the orange one seemed sensitive as they would cover their ears with their hands as soon as a motorcycle passed.

Looking around, they saw strangers and strangers, starting to wonder if it would be better to go back inside again, their breath getting faster as they began to race. They run anywhere, crossing the street at a red light, almost getting hit by a car.

"LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING KID!!" The driver groans with them from inside the car, honking very loudly, The orange cover their ears crouching on the floor surrounded by noise that bothers them. They feel a hand on their shoulder, a pedestrian was trying to calm them down, but they quickly run away, bumping into more people on the street, some confused, some annoyed.

They run until they start to get tired, they come to a small park in the center, it looks calm and empty and they go there to look for a calm and empty place.

In the park, they could finally see how dark everything was, it was night, the city lights practically made them forget about the dark sky surrounded by stars and the silver moon. For the first time in all their time in this confused world... They were smiling.

The silence It was almost hypnotic, they look around, looking for someone but there was no one, just the calm sound of crickets and the wind.

They cover their arms with their hands, feeling cold, they were only in shorts and a generic white t-shirt, and even though they had been running a lot, they were still cold.

They truck and sit under a tree in silence, bringing their knees together and leaning their forehead against them. Everything was very confusing for them, they don't remember anything, not even if they have a name!

Then they hear a sound, a string melody, right behind them, behind the tree, they try to look behind it, seeing then, that there was someone there! They thought they were alone, who was this stick figure?