LDR Rocks..

Long Distance Relationship? How possible it is? Do relationship of two people who are separated by distance truly exists? Do you think they will survive given that they are oceans apart from one another and they are living in a different time zone? And how to overcome LDR by the way?

Yes indeed! Long Distance Relationship is really existing. And it is very possible that you are loving someone whom you can't be with every day. Like for example, they are already lovers from the very beginning. But a sudden twist of fate happened in which they have to go along with their lives being apart from each other because a guy needs to work abroad or vice versa. Or maybe, the girl's family need to immigrate to a foreign country and settle there down for good and she has to go with them of course. Isn't it a heartbreaking love story? So, what will happen to their love affair then? Will they going to end it just like that? But hey! NO!!! A big NO if they really love each other. Is putting an end to it the only option? How about engaging themselves in a Long Distance Relationship? Yes, you are reading it right. I am really suggesting about being in a LDR.

But how about those two individuals who haven't meet yet? They never have a personal encounter yet? They only met in the virtual world or maybe some sort of a traditional way like being a phone pal and pen pal and yet they are claiming that they're being hit by a cupid's arrow and they mutually feel that certain affection? Is it possible? Definitely YES! 101% Yes... Why I am saying so? Because it is being proven for a gazillion times now. It's real... and it exists!

For many, involving yourself into a long distance relationship with someone is some sort of phenomena which is unfathomable for so many reasons. But for those thousand lovers who are in a long distance relationship, I am quite sure that they are willing to prove to the world that they can even overcome it with flying colors no matter how crucial it is and regardless of scientifically unexplainable though. Because it will definitely be worth it in the end. And TRUE LOVE waits as they said!

So, how to keep a blissful relationship despite of the distance? And how to overcome a long distance relationship? There is no definite formula for it. It's up to both of you on how you are going to work on it. However, there are a salient elements to remember and put it into application. What are those things by the way?

1. TRUST

This is very important in a relationship whether you are in a long distance relationship or not. What is a relationship without trust? Right? I don't think so, you love your partner if you are not courageous enough to trust him/her. A relationship without trust is a chaos and a waste because from time to time, if you don't trust your partner you will play as if a CIA agent or Detective Conan to monitor every single details of what he/she is doing. And later on, you will realize you are already overly attached or obsessed shall we call it. You will end up being unhappy because of overthinking or paranoia and assuming things that never really happen in the first place. Loving someone comes with trusting the person in order to be merry in your relationship and living in peace. You should trust your partner then no matter what in order for your relationship to grow lavishly. This is actually very challenging for LDR couples because they are not together for 24 hours... 30 days... 12 months most likely. And they don't know exactly what their partners been up to every single moment in their lives. But, like I said just keep trusting and be trustworthy too. As what it is being written in the Holy Scripture; 

" Love is always supportive, loyal, hopeful and trusting. "