Chapter 7: Meeting the Mikaelsons

" Guys listen up we have news" I said barging inside our room. Marcus following behind closing the door. Everyone was here except Rio, good enough.

They all turned their attention to me. Caroline got up and stopped writing her notes. Luca stopped working on developing his spell.

" Me and Marcus just heard a group of people planning to escape tonight, they have things set up everything ready". I stated grabbing a chair and taking a seat.

" That's good omg" Caroline squealed happily, then looked back at us " it's good right?"

" Of course it is we can escape with them" Luca said cheerfully.

" Actually we can't" i said, making all the enthusiasm in the room dust away.

" Why the hell not, theirs nothing stopping us, why wait three months till coronation day" Luca asked me a little pissed.

" I don't get it I thought the whole point in telling them  was to you know escape " Marcus asked me confused.

" Look guys I want to leave just as much as the rest of you, but it's a risk because their plan is going to fail" I got up explaining.

" And how are you so sure of that" Luca asked raising a brow.

" Well for starters there going to turn on the alarms causing a distraction, then use it to escape".... " but that's gonna fail because the alarm system in here actually runs on for only about 5 minutes, if not pressed again"..... " there's four of them, and all of them are going to make a run for it, which gives them five minutes, logically you think they can make it in five minutes?" "Doubtfully" I said coldly.

" How do you know all that, the time and alarm" Luca asked confused.

" I've been studying this place from day one".... " drawing a map of it in my head".... " as unfortunate as it sounds their goners".

" So what was the point of us telling them then....I thought this was good news" Marcus said sitting down.

" In that case we should go tell them" Bonnie said sighing and getting up.

" It is good news and no one is going to tell them" I said standing in front of bonnie.

She looked at me with a puzzled expression.
" There going to be of use to us and our plan"....

" The power source needs someone who reads magic to understand the spell"..... " there all werewolves which means they won't know shit enough to open the gate".

" Although we can use that, Bonnie, me and you go with them when they run for the gate" " but instead of going ahead through the side gates or the roof which they'll try, we use the time to get the spell from the main gate".

" So your  using them as bait?" Luca asked me disgusted.

" No I won't let them die just so we can get out of here" Bonnie said anxious. " We need to tell them".

"Bonnie" I said in a high voice. " Your being emotional and sentimental for no reason all of you are" I said turning towards them.

" This is our chance and your willing to blow it, for a bunch of wolves" I said angrily.

" We can just wait till coronation" Caroline stated.

" No care we can't, because that isn't a 100% plan but this one is"..... " You guys have to put in mind by now that if your ever gonna leave this place, their has to be a few sacrifices....it's just the way of the world" I looked them all in the eye.

" I'm sorry but I can't, I won't tell but I'm not gonna cause their death for my own gain" Bonnie demanded .

I sighed, I was so done with everyone. " Your not causing their death your just gaining from it".... " those wolves you think they care about you?"