He's mine now

It started to rain. I didn't expect that, it was a sunny day, and now it's raining. At least there is no wind. I'm walking to the location we decided to meet.
I am pretty nervous, but it's no problem. You always have to be positive, because if you're negative, then it's more likely that bad things will happen.
I see him. He's waiting there for me. So nice.
If now is raining, then his ass is wet?
I go to him and ask him "what's up".
He said not much.
We decided to go to his house, we're not gonna stay in rain.

We arrived. He has a nice house. After we took our shoes off, he shows me his room.
I'm looking at this beauty next to me, and I can't believe I am here. I have to do something.
I take his head and I kiss him on his cheek. I look at his face and I see him smiling and blushing. So I say:
"It's okay, you don't have to be afraid. I love you. I loved you from the first second I saw you. I know that you don't know that, I couldn't tell you that, but now you know."
Him: "... uh... I didn't think you ..love me. But I love you too."
He had a soft voice, I could feel that he was very nervous and shy. I like that.
I put my hands on his beautiful face and I look at him for some seconds, then I kiss him passionately. I bite his lip, I put my tongue in his mouth, I want to feel every cell of his body. Then I go with my kiss down, to his chin. And then to his neck, I bite it, I kiss it. Then, I take his shirt off, and continue kissing. His shoulders, his chest, his nipples. I licked his pink nipples, and I go down, and lower, and lower, I lick his abs. And then I arrive at his pants. I unbutton the pants, slowly, I take them off. I put my hands on his waist, then go down, to his hip. My hands slip to his ass. I squeeze it with my whole power, I pet it. Then I put my hands inside his boxers. I'm feeling it. It's so soft and big. I take his boxers off. Now I can finally see it. It's just.. perfect. It's perfect. I would look at it the whole day. I lick his ass, slowly. It's Salty. I like it. I want more. I kiss it. And take a bite of one ass cheek. I'm eating it like barbecue, delicious.
"Would you like if I put one finger in your ass?" I asked him.
"Y...yes. but only one"
"Of course only one, I don't wanna hurt you"
I put it in. It slipped so easy inside that big ass. I start moving it. In-out, in out. I put another finger in. So now they're 2. And I go, in out, in out. I can hear his hard breath, I like it. I do it faster, and faster, until he moans. He moaned so loud, I didn't think he has the power to do it so loud. I take my fingers out. I kiss his butt hole. I lick it, and then I put my tongue inside. It was an interesting texture there. I take my tongue out, and, (my boy was in doggy position) I go a little bit down, at his balls. I started licking them, then I put them in my mouth. They were so soft.
Now he sits on his bed, with his legs joined together. I take his legs, and I separate them, gentle. I see his erected dick, staying like the statue of liberty there, waiting to be sucked. I touch it with my fingers, it was extremely soft. Then I go down the dick. I'm giving him a handjob. I am rubbing, faster an faster. I bent down my head and I lick the top of his penis. I lick all around, then I go down. Then I come up, and I open my mouth and deepthroat it. I was sucking it with taste. I continued, till he cum in my mouth. I feel the liquid in my mouth. It was Salty, I would put it on popcorn. I swallow it.
"Sorry, I didn't mean that "
"No, it's ok. I love you, and everything that belongs to you, so I like your sperm. It's tasty by the way, it's Salty."
He smiled. Then I take my clothes off, and I take the condom ( always use a condom, kids) and I put it on his dick. I move closer to him, I could feel his breath on my chest, and I kiss him. I was pushing him back, so he fell on the bed. I take his hands in my hands, and separate them. So now he was with his arms distanced, so he looked like Jesus on the cross. Now he was mine. I can do everything I want with him. I spring on his cock. It slipped easily in my wet pussy. I was riding him. I was moving faster and faster. It's feeling so good. I needed that dick inside me. He was moaning softly, but I can still hear him, and that makes me more horny, and move faster. And... moan. When I moaned he did it too. So we had an orgasm together. He wanted to move, but I choke him, and I wished into his ear:
"You're mine now. I can do everything I want with you. Let me dominate you, baby"
He couldn't say anything, I started kissing him thirsty. I like to bite his soft lips. I could see that he's a virgin. I'm also one. Well, not anymore..
I want him to lick my pussy. So I stand up, move forward, next to his face. And I sit.
"Lick it"
He started to lick my pussy. It feels so good. I could feel his breath on my pussy, which was so sexy. I don't know why, but he was constantly moaning, but very soft, I could barely hear him.
I had one more orgasm..
I love him so much. I'm playing with his hair while he's licking my vagina. He puts his tongue inside, exactly how I did with his ass.
At one moment, we hear something.
"Oh, it hink it's my dad.."
"Why didn't you tell me he's coming?"
"I didn't know it's gonna take us so long.."
I take my clothes and I dress up how fast I can. Luckily, the door was closed and he didn't see anything.
"He's gonna kill me if he sees me with you. Hide in the closet" he wispers to me.
I didn't expect that, but I just go and hide in the closet. I didn't want him to have problems.
I could see he had tears in the corner of his eyes, he's a good boy.
But damn... that ass... I'd do anything for it..
It's just too beautiful to exist.