Music Class!! (New Friends!)

An alarm went off. Y/N groaned. "Bug off!" They threw the clock on the floor. "Wait- I don't have a clock, SHIT MY PHONE-" They quickly got up and picked up their mobile phone. "Frick, well it's still good so-" They shrugged it off.

It was 6:00 in the morning. "Dang, why did I set an alarm so early? School starts at 8, what the- Mary?" They looked at their sister.

"Hey, Y/N! Did you know we're goin' to Fandhome University?! With cute boys~" She sighed at the thought.
"I know I'm better than you and prettier, cuter, more graceful, etc. But you're- you." She pointed to Y/N.

"Yay, Thanks for that, sis."They sarcastically agreed. Mary was Y/N's step-sister, younger by them by a few months. "Y/N! I'm sorry for ya' not gonna lie-" Mary taunted with a laugh.

Y/N got ready and quickly brushed their teeth. It was 6:45, and they were feeling good.

"Bye, Y/N. Hope your ugliness gets better!" Mary mocked. "Hope the door hits you on your way out!" Y/N shouted at her.

"Ugh. Mary's a bit-'' Their phone rang. "Huh?" They looked at their phone. "Linssen!" They picked up the phone and greeted him. "Hey? Why are you callin' so early?"

"Y/N, Are you in Fandhome University too?" "Yeah? Why?" "So is Miss Neon, and the other
bodyguards-" Y/N grinned.

"For real? Nice!" Y/N packed their bags. "Well, We have to go now, bye!" "Bye, Linny!" Y/N chirped. He ended the call.

"So, Fandhome University. That'll be interesting."

Y/N was walking towards the gate when someone bumped into them. The stranger's paint cans spilling, "Aah! Sorry!" He squeaked.

"Sorry! Here, let me help you!" Y/N volunteered. Y/N got a napkin from their bag.

"No, No. It's fine, I got it." A gruff voice grunted from behind them. "No! No! We insist, We'll clean this!" The guy from earlier told him.

"Nah, It's fine. I'm a part of the Cleaning Club. " He muttered as he finished cleaning the mess. "Hey, Kirby!" Another voice shouted.

"Toaster?" That 'Kirby' guy acknowledged his friend. "C'mon let's go! We'll be late to Mr.Rob's Class!" "Right!" The pair rushed towards the school.

"Huh. New record for introducing the most characters in a few words-" Y/N pointed out. "So, sorry about earlier, Mr?" "I'm Laszlo, Robinson." "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N."

"What's your class?" He asked them.  "Oh, Music." "Ah, be on the lookout for my friend, Franny, She's good at music!" He told them. They nodded.

"Sadly, My class is History. What's your next?" They were walking alongside each other. "Oh, I think it was about Nature- or something."

"Natural Studies? Sweet! That's mine, too!" He told them. "Huh, To think I'd gain a friend from spilling paint-" "I know right-!" They bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going- Oh, hey Y/N." A tall, blond male bossed at them, before he recognized the new student. "Who's this?" The redhead and blond asked in unison.

"Ah! Laszlo, This is Gen. Genthru, meet Laszlo. My new acquaintance."
"Heya!" Laszlo stuttered at the intimidating man.

"Charmed to meet you. Now, If you don't mind-" He pulled Y/N to the side. "Y/N, what the fuck. I know your standards are low, but what in the actual fuck-" He laughed.

"Shut up, Gen. Laszlo's a good man. Unlike your friends-''''So, You wanna play it like that, huh?" He told them.

Y/N gulped, they knew what his ability was. "Kidding! I would never." He chuckled, holding his hands up with a smirk. "Oh thank god-" "Can't say the same for your friend, though." "Don't touch Lasz!" They playfully punched him.