The Ultimatrix Wielder Bio

Name: Benji Takayama

Nationality: Japan/America

Alias: Ultimate 10, Benji 10, Ultimatrix Wielder, Ultimate Alien Hero, The New User Of Ultimatrix, The Successor Of Ben Tennyson, Alternative Ben Tennyson, The Brother Of Original Omnitrix Wielder, The Alien Freak (Called by Villain), Ben (Called by Peter), Best Dude (Called by Miles), Alien Boy (Called by Tony), Alien Buddy (Called by Star-Lord), Benji-Dono (Called by Paradox), Doofus (By Genji & Haruka), Dweeb (By Genji & Haruka), Megadweeb (By Genji & Haruka) Baka Ben-Kun (Called by Nino)

Character Type: Hero, Protagonist

Looks:

Age: 16

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Personality: Kind-Heart, Caring, Mature, Serious, Heroic, Brave, Determined, Responsibility, Protective, Friendly, Short-Temper (Sometimes), Cocky (Sometimes)

Affiliation: Midtown High School, Avenger, S.H.I.E.L.D, Guardian Of The Galaxy

Occupation: High School Student, Hero, Agent, Alien Warrior

Background: Benji Takayama is the successor of Ultimatrix, he is the successor of Ben Tennyson. He lives with his brother and his grandfather. When they are kids, they lost their parents in car accidents. Their grandfather takes care of them. As Benji & Genji become big fans of Ben 10, Powerpuff Girl, Teen Titans, Courage The Dog, Scooby-Doo, Marvel, and Anime series. As they have grown up, they watch Ben 10 Omniverse, making his brother disappointed about the art style. As they continue to study at the school, one of their friends shows the rebooted Ben 10 cartoon. Which makes Genji angry and curse at the rebooted cartoon, which makes Genji shocked as he scolds his brother. But Genji is angry and says Cartoon Network should disband because of the rebooted cartoon. As Genji realize what he saying Benji & other students were shocked. Benji didn't angry about it but he forgive Genji, Genji act like Gwen but Benji caring for his brother. As they head back to their home, they meet Professor Paradox & Ben Tennyson, they told Benji & Genji to become the new wielder of Omnitrix & Ultimatrix. And they arrive at the world of Marvel.

Likes: His friend, Avenger, His Brother, Helping people, Saving people, Protecting people, Watching Original cartoon series & movies, Eating Chili Fried, Fighting for justice, Making the jokes, Hanging out with his friends, Spending day with Nino

Dislikes: His brother annoying attitude, Vilgax, Thanos, Marvel's Villain, Bully, Idiot, Rapist, Racism, Hater, Traitor, Corrupt people, Arrogant people, Power Hungry People

Equipments:

Ultimatrix