Chapter 1

Ally woke up as normal and walked down the stairs. Her parent weren't in the kitchen preparing blood like they usually would there were no humans around .Ally was feeling really hungry for something that wasn't water,but something more on the red side from one of the humans around the small village her family lived in unknown to the humans.

Her parent were currently meeting with the Italian mafia Don,Ethan Mangrove at the business he wan CEO of,Mangrove incorporated, signing a contract stating they gave permission for Ally to marry Ethan,when ever he dreamed it so.

At home Ally is sat at the counter unknown to the hard ships she's going to encounter in the future being the wife to the Don of a mafia and the CEO of a billion dollar company.Ally had never been left alone at home before because her parent wanted to make sure she didn't go outside. Ally wasn't allowed out side ever even though vampires don't burn in the sun like vampires in the myths do.

Ally sat there for 2 hours before she decided she was done waiting for her parent to get home. By this point it was 12 o'clock. Normally, she would have already eaten and started doing her studies,both human and vampire. Vampires could use compulsion to make humans and some younger vampires do what ever they want. Ally would also practicing her control so maybe sometime in the near future when she was allowed out side she could be near humans without wanting to drain them dry.So she went to the living room to watch some horror shows,her favourite.

Ally heard the door open and heated her mom shout "Ally honey we have exiting news." At this point Ally was really confused .Her parent had been gone for 5 hours and they still hadn't told her where they had been."You're getting married, dear" her mom said excitedly , snapping Ally out of her shock

"What...?"

.....................
Thanks for reading this is my first book and was encouraged to write it by a friend.

Comment and vote