the meetup

the small brown boy approached me with a big smile and the same teeth as i remember that cheese grated my dick but i can forgive that because he knows how to treat a man like me, a small fragile stupid minded idiotic cunt. he hugged me from behind and i could feel him through his pants, i hid my blushing and turned around "hey chad i got a new gf" chad was clearly disturbed by this information but chose to hide it "that's great man what's her name?" "some stupid name like lilly or something" brad stated clearly not caring about his little gf with the little spotify playlist bc it was fake he doesn't her he loves chad. you really want to suck him off? maybe you'd get the chance after just a bit of getting him into subspace. he doesn't even have to ask you to be slow and gentle, the way you know that he wants it, worshipping every inch of skin as you work your way down. both his ears and dick are twitching like crazy when you finally take him into your mouth and firmly plant your hands on his thighs. he can't help but roll his hips upwards as he clasps both hands over his mouth, biting down on the skin of his thumb to attempt to silence his whimpers. it's not the most effective, you know that's what happened last time and you want to recreate.