ੈ➷ You smell like a wolf

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊

               ★⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ ₛₜₐᵣₜₑd; 1O.11.22
                 ◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡  Fᵢₙᵢₛₕₑd; 11.11.22
   ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Wᵣᵢₜₜₑₙ By;; Alex

    ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ Edward × Jacob ;; Angst? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

Edward sat there, He had been waiting for his lover,, Jacob to come back from a Wolfpack meeting— only thing was; he never seemed to even fucking call or text about any updates. Listen, The vampire knew that he couldn't force the werewolf to even Acknowledge him outside of their home— their relationship was well, rather taboo and shouldn't even exist.

They both agreed that it was okay to hide it, to hide from the world;; that wasn't abnormal for them. Both going through their lives hiding their true identity...it was hard on the both of them but finally they had someone who understood the harsh reality of their world and the struggles they go through. Edward snapped out of the dazed state, Jacob was finally home but— they didn't smell the same? It was odd,, Jacob smelt like another werewolf. Not his, werewolf and that slightly enraged the vampire but- due to the boundaries they set at the beginning;; the dark haired male let it go for now.

"Hello, my love!" The werewolf chirped, sitting down beside the vampire with a goofy grin but the other didn't share his enthusiasm.

"Welcome back." A grim smile seemed to be forced upon the black haired males face, his eyes seemed to grow darker by the moment. He didn't know how to act around anyone let alone his lover— was this really how this Relationship had to go? At this point, he didn't care. Edward stood up; "What took you so long? Did you forget about me or some shit ass excuse like that?"

Jacob stood up and raised an eyebrow, he scoffed slightly. "No? I was having fun with my friends— is that not allowed?" He grumbled, stuffing his hands into his pockets— the only response the werewolf got was a dry laugh, it almost seemed like those you would hear in a Horror movie.
The werewolf simply stared at him, he couldn't bring himself to move an inch as the other stepped closer,, taking in his scent— yes. He was right the dog had been with someone else that night.

Edward sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of his nose just allowing the other to get away with it all. It wasn't that bad he was allowed to hang out with friends and you can't help smelling of someone else's perfume or sent if you hug them Goodbye or at least,, that's what he said to himself to rationalize what had happened.

Jacob on the other hand, had his fingers crossed in his pockets,, I guess luck was on his side today huh?
They finished washing up after a long talk about how it's not okay to snap randomly and he should talk to Jacob normally and he'll do the same. It may sound dumb but at least they were communicating— and so after they were in cozy clothing they snuggled up on the couch to watch a few movies they both enjoyed.

It was all going great, it really was but— Jacob kept giggling at his phone and hiding it when Edward glanced over at him. The tension was slowly building.

//★//

“You know, I'm not stupid.” Edward spoke quietly, the lack of emotion in his voice telling Jacob something bad was about to go down,, He was still looking at the TV as they were cuddling — Jacob was confused,, what could he mean? Did he know? This couldn't actually be happening right?

“What are talking about— ” He spoke looking at Edward, leaning his head off of his shoulder as he looked at him— the werewolves brows furrowed together; in both confusion and fear for the worst.

Edward simply stood up, causing Jacob to fall into his side with a slight thud, The Brunette couldn't help but notice the hostile behaviour as he pushed himself up slightly, glancing into the others blood red eyes. They didn't scare him, matter if fact— Jacob found them rather comforting.

"You cheated. Didn't you?"

"Wh—What?,, No! I would never— I swear!" Jacob barely stuttered out, quickly standing up to be eye to eye with his significant other;; gosh. Vampires were too good at figuring things out like this.

"Don't lie. You cheated with that bitch—" Edward spoke harshly, but before he could continue the other spoke up yet again confirming his suspicions without even realising they were doing it.

"Don't. Call her a bitch." snapped Jacob, slapping the other across the face with a loud thonk noise,, how could he say such a thing about someone he doesn't know?
"It was my fault,, I led her on and let it happen not her. You should be mad at me! Not her!"

He gasped for air, everything swirling around his mind— was this really how it ends after his dumb mistake? He broke the vampires trust so perhaps it was for the better. Edward didn't say anything, he simply nodded in response before making his way upstairs....was he going to pack? Perhaps but, Jacob wanted to fix it,, how could he? Was there even a possibility?

Jacob didn't know, nor did he care. He would run to the end of the galaxy and back for his vampire— let's just hope it works.