Prologue:Just the start

It was a sunny day and a peaceful morning when someone was panting and running late for school.

The one was running was named Midorihiwa Shiyura a high school student and a golden child by his family, he is very calmed, very reponsible, hard-working, and all way happy but don't be fooled by his smile because he is very scary when he's mad so don't mess with him.

If i wasn't so focused at the garden this wouldn't happen at all,said shiyura thought

-Flashback Last Night-

~At Shiyura place's~
Aaahh!! i forgotten that we have an essay due tomorrow!! I was so focused to Seno's surprised garden that i forgotten the essay, I have to do this right now and fast, said shiyura himself as he was panicking about the essay due tomorrow.

he sit down to his chair and place a piece of paper on his desk and starts writing. question is, how can you take responsibility in doing the good deeds that you done?

He start writing down on what responsible he had to do so,and then his mom called from down stairs and said.

Honey are you all right? You schemed really loud that i was worried about you, said by Mrs.Midorihiwa from down stair.

she was really worried about her precious boy.

I'm fine mom i just aa...ah step on something yeah step on some a.. toys, said shiyura while he sweat drop.

Mmm...okay honey please be more careful i don't want you getting hurt, okay? said Mrs.Midorihiwa while she was cooking dinner.

She already know that his son is doing his homework because he been working on his suprised gift on his secret crush on his childhood friend.

She just don't get why his precious boy have a crush on a stupid girl.

Spoiler alert Shiyura's mom is sharp and deeply overly protective on his son.

Okay mom sorry that i worried you, said shiyura.

It's okay honey and please call out your little brother because dinner is almost ready, said Mrs Midorihiwa as she was cutting carrots for the beef stew.

Okay mom! *phew*,said shiyura.i almost got caught i can tell mom that i forgotten my essay, also i should hurry this up and get my three little siblings ,said the thought of shiyura.

he stand up from his chair and walk to the door of his room to call his little siblings.

                   ~Shiyura Narrating ~

Hi my name is shiyura and i'm the second youngest in my family. The youngest is my little sibling Sano,Nino, and Ichino.

 The youngest is my little sibling Sano,Nino, and Ichino