Chapter Nineteen

× It kills to know to know that you have been deafeated, I see the wires pulling while you're breathing. You knew you had a reason. It killed you like diseases×

"Cause I'm a jackass, who killed his ex by accident"

"A guy who fell in love with his best friend, who loves fall out boy" I trailed on

"Most importantly a sociopath who fell in love with a kind hearted woman" I sighed as I tried pulling the firm held grasp upon the blanket covering Sarah's face.

"And, I wouldn't leave you for shit, maybe we just can't kiss or hold hands in front of my mother, but I can't lose you" her grasp loosened as the blankets fell.

"I only ever wanted was a job and some love and I failed" I sighed

"And you won't, And Louis Love.. Professional Footie lost the best and honestly. Those jackasses don't deserve you anyways." she looked up at me, as she caressed my scruffy cheek

"I think you should be a little cautious" I bit my lip as I looked down at the innocent faced female.

"Now go spend time with your family, Louis. We're going to the beach tomorrow with everyone." She smiled, shooing me off as I chuckled, walking downstairs telling the largest lie ever.

______
The next morning I woke up on the sofa, the house smelled like food and banana sunscreen and tons of talking

I rubbed my eyes as I saw a blurred vision of my family, and Sarah as I  sighed.

We were going to the beach, everyone else is ready and I haven't even brushed my teeth.

I quickly got up as I slipped up the staircase before the door bell rang, quickly brushing my teeth and combing my hair as I walked back downstairs, to see liam and harry there.

We all went outside as everyone sorted where they were going, Niall had shown up with the rover and the booze blasting music as everyone chose where they were going.

My mother's boring Mini van or Niall's range Rover for 6

I watched the caramel girl who was wearing a red lip hop into Niall's range rover at the back as she yelled for joy.

Rali came

And I knew I wouldn't be welcome in there at all.

I was stuck in a shitty van ride with no music, no fiancé, no friends and it was bloody hot and I was tired.

As we arrived to the shores of the beach, someone else came out of Niall's range rover, he was walking with both Rali and Sarah quite comfortably

A bit to comfortable with Sarah, the guy was 5"9 with raven hair and was quite fit, reminded me of her ex zayn.

Everyone sat by the shore with beach chairs and umbrella's Niall blasting music and me being unfortunately stuck with the kids

I handed niall over the little boy Ernest

"Oh look, Rali isn't it a shame he can now finally hold a baby smaller than Theo" Sarah had giggled looking up at Niall

"He said he's practicing before we get one" Rali responded as Sarah raised her brow

As Niall, Liam, Harry, Rali, Sarah and the Mystery man laughed

I just drank beer the entire day as they didn't pay any mind to me and my mother gave me dirty looks every time I stared at Sarah and the guy they called "G"

I envyed how none of them payed attention to me, but honestly I could care less I prefered being anti social anyways.

I turned my back to the happy crowd

The drive home wasn't pleasant either, I rather drive home by myself as Sarah didn't come home when I did I slouched into my chair as I growled, noticing my phone was buzzing

The entire day, Rali was glaring at me with a evil smirk, like she planned all of this.

I slammed the door shut, locking myself in the bedroom, as I stared at the empty wall, clutching my fists as I felt the anger boil.

I stared blankly at the empty walls, placing a blueprint in front of it as I traced every single clean drawn line, looking down at the Name at the Bottom as I folded my fist ZJM.

I imagined Sarah leaving my side and running over to the jackass who had hurt her, her raven hair flowing freely down her back as the caramel skinned devil boy pulled her close with a wicked grin.

That smirk. Ugh. I'm honestly glad he left Sarah. Zayn was bad news.

I pictured him again, this time he's laughing at me, the raven with a wicked grin, taunting me about Eleanor and my lost career.

I yelled as it had echoed throughout the house, as I slammed one of my fists through the white plastered wall

I quickly took my hand out of the hole, brushing myself off, with a deep sigh I walked into the living room, Turning on the telly.