"You're so warm..."

Sophie could hear the barks of her dog, Karma, as she unlocked her door.

"Hi Karma," she sighed.

"Hi honey!"

Sophie looked up to see her husband walking towards her. "Hey Roo," she responded.

She leaned in to give him a quick peck , but Rooster had other ideas. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss a bit.

After a bit, Rooster pulled away.

"You must be exhausted. Go shower and I'll unpack for you," Rooster said to her.

"You are a god-send," She whispered back.

Sophie sighed and walked to their bathroom. She sighed a relaxed sigh as she stepped under the hot stream of water. After 30 minutes, Sophie walked back into the living room to find her husband waiting for her on the couch.

"Hey," she said as she walked up behind him.

"Hi honey. Do you want to watch Netflix?" Rooster said as he looked back at her.

"I would love that, but I'm so exhausted." Sophie sighed.

Rooster chuckled. "I would think so. You don't have to watch. I just want you to relax."

"That sounds nice..." She yawned.

Sophie laid her head on her husbands lap while he pulled a blanket on top of her.

Rooster bent down to plant a kiss on his wife's head.

"I love you so much." He whispered, but Sophie was too deep into sleep to hear him.

______________________________
unedited

All right!
That was my first chapter!
Tbh, it took me like a week to write because of school and friends, but I'm happy to finally publish something!
Hope y'all like it!

-h <3