Part:-8:- First day at work and bond

Mrs.Rinku entered in the room by opening the door. She saw a very sweet scenery.

Three boys were literally jagging up in the bed. Dhruv was in Manik's chest. Manik was holding him tight. Dhruv's hair was entering in Manik's wide open mouth. Manik is wearing a short revealing his buriesd knees which are black due to blood cottages. His sleeping while placing his both legs on Cabir.

Cabir is sleeping hugging both of them by stretching his arms . Manik's head was on Cabir's arm.

She entered in the room, she quickly put all the stuff which was in the first aid kit. Then she slowly took Dhruv's hair out of Manik's mouth and placed a kiss on their forehead.

They snuggled up more. Looking at her 3 baby boys, she smiled widely, then stand up and opened the curtains.

- Good morning mamma, manik said in a baby voice holding dhruv more tight.

- good morning beta, she said while ruffling Manik's hair.

- kitne baje haay?

- Sirf 8

- what!!!

Manik sat on the bed while screaming, making Dhruv and Cabir fall out of the bed as they were juggling 💀

- Manik!!
- shit, sorry guys but I was supposed TO BE THERE AT 6!

- kaha? Aaj Sunday haay...
Cabir was going to say something when suddenly Manik said,
- owh mamma extra class.
- areh, pehle Batana tha na!
- koi baat nei mumma mein abhi Nikal ta hu....

She left the room when Manik felt 4 curious eyes staring at him...

- mumma ko bataya toh une bura lagega na?
- owh haan, thik haay, koi nehi batayga....

**Half an hour later**
Rinku Aunty was standing Infront of a photo of her and Manik's mom....

- I love you. And I would love your boy as much as I have loved you and my own son.

You know! I'm so angry on you! You always leave me alone....how I'm supposed to manage everything without you!?

I know it's not your fault. You tried your best. It's so hard for you.
I know, being a single mother is not so easy.....I would love you forever Ruhani. I would try being understanding but sometimes,.......

Tears fall down through her cheeks ..

I want to hug you na!

She suddenly felt a warm hug from behind.

3 of her sons are hugging her so tight that she forget her tears...
- choro mujhe, badmasho, Sirf khane ke waqt mumma yaad aati haay na!?

- mom subah shuru hi hua haay Kuchi der pehle!

- bilkul Apne baap pe gaya haay tu....

Dhruv and Manik laughed so hard on this, Manik's tension fed away for a second.

*At Murthy Mansion*
Manik entered in hurry.....
It's already 9. He's 3 hours late.
That monster would eat him!
She's so dangerous.
Manik thought..

Ramesh kaka opened the door....
- bets kaise ho? Ghutna Kaisa haay abh?
- ji uncle badhiya.
- accha, Jao upar Jao, tumhe aate hi upar Jane ka adesh haay.......
- ji....

He started climbing up the stairs and remember his knee pain...
It's so hard for him
How he's gonna go entire day!?

*Knock knock*

-come in, a sleepy voice of alya came from inside.

Manik slowly opened the door and saw Nandini sleeping on her chest..... wearing a night gown, her smooth back was open but he couldn't see that because of Alya and Navya's arms.....