045: ( "i think i might know" )

MATTS POV:
why did she have to choose him? we're dating and she chose him!? after all this time, i've been giving her hints saying i'm not okay and she's just ignored them. what is up with that!? as soon as she said the words "chris he-" i just rolled my eyes and looked away, i couldn't bare anymore pain. out the corner of my eye, i could just see him staring at her and i just thought why. why would he do this to me? we made an agreement and we literally said if one of is with a girl, the other will back off. i just took a few deep breaths and decided to go back to the video. i could just worry about all this later, i guess. "okay, this i sit quietly looking to the back of the van and towards nick when y/n catches my eye. but she wasn't looking at me..

CHRIS'S POV;
i turned my innocent smile into a smirk and y/n started blushing. i could see her trying to hide it with a cute smile and putting her sleeves over her face but it didn't work. she was as red as a tomato. i was surprised she agreed with me especially infront of matt. they were dating after all, but oh well. i like her and i'm pretty sure she knows it. i haven't been hiding it, even matt will say that. i just wanna know what's up with him.. and what nick has been thinking about. i know y/n trusts him with her life and he must be FULL of secrets. but what secrets. i decide to put that off for now and just admire her in all of her beauty. she looked amazing. i told her that, i didn't care. it's the truth and she deserves to be told.

Y/N POV:
as chris stared at me, you found it harder and harder to keep your calm. you knew he was testing you and it partly annoyed you. at that point, nick had interrupted you by saying "this one's really tough. i'm looking at it and i'm really confused" he says trying to hold back his laughter. you immediately shoot up from your grouchy mood, all hunched up in the corner of the van and look over. you burst out laughing as matt and chris look at the phone, at eachother then they both look away in opposite directions. "alright so let's see it" hahahha" chris laughed sarcastically. matt let's out a little giggle and chris interrupts him by saying "next one" and matt proceeds and says "next." they both looked so pretty. their smiles especially, and it's making your decision harder but i think i might know..

AUTHORS NOTES:
y/n chose finally someone?! who is it? and is matt okay? also, what does nick know?! hopefully find out next chapter, happy reading<3