Part IV: New Faces

Narrator's POV

Last time on Beyond Light. Izuku escaped home after torturing Izumi for seven days. After escaping home, Izuku fell unconscious and woke up in a new realm. A realm that he is very familiar with. Izuku also met a stranger with tattoos on his body, who later revealed himself to be Baldur, the Aesir God of Light, son of Odin, and brother of Thor. Baldur told Izuku that he was approaching death, so in order to save Izuku's life, Baldur transferred his power onto Izuku, saving his life in the process. After leaving Asgard, Izuku woke up in the real world and met another teen named Daiki Forza. Daiki took Izuku to his father, Hanzo, who found out the truth about the Yagi family, he adopted Izuku into the Forza family, and now Izuku started to live his new life as a reborn God.

NOTE: Momo, Kyouka, Shoto, and Katsuki heard the news that Izuku is adopted into a new family, so they kept it a secret from Izumi, Katsumi, and Shoka, along with All Might and Inko

The story begins, four months after Izuku was adopted by Hanzo and Chisato. Izuku has improved and trained alongside his new older brother. Izuku managed to master a few abilities of his quirk, he called it New Age, because it was a new beginning for Izuku, living with a new family, staying at a new home, and away from neglect and abuse. Now, today is a special day for Izuku, you'll see why. Let's begin.

Izuku: damn...it's been months since I joined the Forza family. *Smiles* I am actually happy here, away from that hell, away from my old life. And now...

Izuku, after being adopted into the Forza family

Izuku: I guess it's time to break it in.

Izuku got a message from Katsuki.

-In a groupchat with Katsuki-

Katsuki: hey brother.

Izuku: what's good, Kat?

Katsuki: nothing much, bro, just checking up on you.

Izuku: I appreciate it.

Katsuki: hey listen, dude. Just wanted to ask, are you free?🤔

Izuku: yeah, I'm currently by myself. Mom left with Dad, Daiki, and Hina.

Katsuki: come meet me at the arcade, I wanna catch up.

Izuku: *smiled* Alright brother, I'll meet you there.

Katsuki: don't be late, you nerd!😠

Izuku: I won't, dude!😅

-End of messaging-

Izuku: alright, let's go meet him.