💫Chapter-27💫

I am so sorry, I didn't uploaded yesterday. I am not at my house and my phone don't have internet. Now also I used someone's internet to write and publish. Hope you understand. And now I will give regular updates.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Night

All the siblings were in living room except for  Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon. They were watching movie. After having lunch that, they didn't talked with anyone neither came out from their room. Jimin went to their room every hour asking if they are Ok. If they need something. But will only get simply reply like Yes or No. Jin was right now in his room resting.

Jin POV

Why am I felling guilty? Did I punished them to much? I should have been less strict. But there were at fault too. But again they were not accepting it and till I know them they are not the ones who lies to me or anyone. Oh god. What do to? I think I should go and check them. Right. After Punishment I didn't even talked with them. After every punishment they need care and what I did? Should I go now? No No. Let them rest. I will talk with them during dinner. I will ask them the reason why they did this? Full explanation.

Time: 8:30 PM
Author POV

It's dinner time and all the siblings were except for you know. Namjoon and Hoseok. Jin came out from his room and frowned when he didn't saw his dongsaengs there.

Jin- Where are Joon and Hobi?

Jimin- Now you care.

Jin- Jimin, is this a way to talk with your elder brother?

Jimin- I know it is not. I am sorry for that. But what you did was wrong Hyung.

Jin- Jimin, you and V both were there only.  And you heard the truth by your own ears.

Jimin- Then also Hyung till I know Hoseok and Namjoon Hyung can't do anything like this.

V- I am with Jimin Hyung. And even if they did that mistake but the punishment you gave them was very much Hyung. Do you even thought how they felt. And after that you didn't even comforted them.

Jin was silently listening to his brothers. He was already feeling a little guilty and was thinking if he go hard with the punishment and now it feels like Jimin and V added the fuel to the fire. Jin without saying anything started going towards Hobi's room. Jimin and V also followed them. Jimin told the reset to have their dinner. All did as Jimin said.
On the other hand Jin reached the room followed by Jimin and V. He knocked on the door, but didn't heard any response. He again knocked and heart a faint reply this time.

Come In...........

He opened the door and went inside. The twins also followed him. He saw Hoseok sitting on the side of the bed while Namjoon was lying on the bed with a warm cloth(?) on his head. He was looking like he is having a fever.  Jin frowned seeing him. He went near Hoseok and tapped his shoulder and Hoseok without looking back said

Hoseok- What are you doing here Chim?

Jin- Hoseok?

Hoseok turned back hearing the voice. He saw Jin. He immediately stood up facing him. But had his head low. He didn't wanted to talk to him. But right now he was standing infront of him with a worried expression. Jin saw Hoseok's condition was also same as Namjoon. Tired and looking like having a fever.