The Show part 1

INT: VENUE 8PM

As you enter the venue it is dark, the only lights that are on are the led stage lights. You continue to follow Lone into a door and walk up the steps. At the top of the steps there is another door you to enter. Inside the room the dj is sitting there with a couple other guys. "wassup lone, wassup ken" the dj says.

"yo whats good? you got the set list for tonight right" lone askes him.

"I did, do you two wanna go over it one more time to make sure everything is right and in order before sound check?"

the dj asks both ken and lone. They both nod their heads in agreement and walk over to the laptop and pull their phones out.
  You sit down on the couch on the left and grab out your weed and rello to start rolling up for the show. As you break down the rello, they are checking the set list and everything looks good and so they press play.

"yo this show bouta be dope!" the dj laughs and says.
Lone agrees and looks over to you and says "y/n im bouta send you the set list"

  Lone walks over to you and reaches in his coat pocket, he pulls out a bag of weed then he hands it to you, "here, roll this up and save yo stuff for you later" lone says in a low tone. You grabbed the zip lock bag that had rellos and about 10 gs in it and roll up that instead, it's almost like he had this ready to give you because your favorite rellos were in the bag. Lone walked back over to the dj and they start getting ready to go downstairs for sound check, the show starts in two hours.

"Do you wanna come down for sound check or stay up here?" Lone looks at you and asks.

"i'll come with" you tell Lone, and you follow him out the room as everyone follows behind.
  Lone & Ken get up stage as the dj sets up his table. You walk over to the bar stools and sit down & get on your phone and start scrolling on twitter. You are looking to see if anyone you know is coming to the show tonight. As you are scrolling, a re-shared tweet comes up from some local you follow and it says, "cant wait for his show tonight in nyc #destroylonely" you immediately click the profile who originally tweeted this and see it is his ex. You look up on stage as you see him conversing with the dj, yet the music hasn't started playing. Your heart instantly sinks to your stomach and you feel a hot flash. You are feeling so many emotions right now which confirms you have caught real feelings for Lone, even though you two are friends right now. You wonder if he is still seeing and texting her, 'why would she be excited to come?' you wonder. The music starts playing and Jetlagged is first on the set list.
You wonder if she knows who you are, and also if Lone asked her to come. 'he couldnt have asked her to come could he? he has been with me all day and he is coming to my place tonight...well he usually does after shows.'  you think back to yourself. You look over and see Ken walking over to you.

"what are you doing over here all quiet nd shit?" Ken says and laughs. You look him dead in the eyes and ask,

"what else could i possibly doing right now?" you say with an attitude, you aren't trying to deal with his shit right now after what you just seen on twitter.
"miss, calm down, you know i was just playing with you anyways." Ken says, and sparks a blunt. You are too busy wondering if Lone is still talking to his ex and she doesn't know about you, this is making you not even care if Ken flirts with you or not. 'lets not make this about ken' you think to yourself as he passes you the blunt.
"you really have been quiet lately, are you okay?" Ken looks at you and asks nicely. You are wondering if you should open up to him, or if he is just gonna go tell Lone behind your back.
   "well earlier I was fine, I usually am quiet in social settings, but just now i got on twitter &- well do you know if Lone is still seeing his ex?" you blurt out, instantly regretting it. Kens eyebrows raise as he starts to speak,
"honestly ima keep it real with you since i know he is not fuckin wit her nomo no, but if he was just know i wouldnt have answered you or told you. besides, why do you care anyways? aren't you two just friends?" Ken asks you.