No Vacancy Pt. 3 (H.S)

Y/n POV:

"Hey guys, um have any of you seen Jenna?" I ask as 'good 4 u' blasts through the speakers. A couple of people shake their heads and the rest just ignore me continuing to drink whatever cheap alcoholic beverage someone brought, out of a red solo cup. I need to find her..

"Baby you made it!" Jenna's voice sounds behind me happily. I turn around and stare at her outfit for a few seconds. Fuck, why does she have to look so hot when I'm trying to break up with her? I nod my head mindlessly and turn my head as she goes into to kiss me causing her to simply peck my cheek. "Are you ready to party!?"

Hailee POV:

"Hey Griffin, so do you maybe.. I don't know, wanna watch a movie tonight?" I ask curiously from the doorway of his room. He glances up at me and slips his phone back into his pocket.

"No can do little sis, normally I would love to but I'm going out to a party tonight." He replies apologetically, shrugging his shoulders at me. My eyes light up and I grab his phone. "Hey what're you doing!?" He asks annoyedly. I shake my head and unlock it.

"Are you going to a party at a girl called Jenna's house?" I ask trying to find the text chain he had open.

"Uhh yeah, I think so, it's some sophomore's party.." He replies snatching his phone back from my hands. I nod my head and smile.

"I'm coming with you," I state. He laughs for a couple of seconds and then looks back up at me.

"Oh, you're serious." I nod my head and he shakes his. "No way, absolutely not. I'm not taking you to a party, Hailee." I grab his shoulders and shake them slightly looking up at him with my best puppy dog eyes.

"You have to Griff! Jenna is Y/n's girlfriend, which means Y/n will be there and I need to talk to her." I beg, hoping that he'll relent. Unfortunately, he continues to shake his head and removes my hands from his shoulders.

"No. Just because Y/n is there doesn't mean I'm going to take you to a party, there are lots of horny teenagers there and I will not risk you being exposed to annoying sophomore boys who think that younger girls are "hot" they're just pedos in the making-"

"If you don't let me come with you I'll tell mom and dad you're going to a party and they'll ground you for a month like they warned they would last time they found out you snuck out." I threaten, placing my hands on my hips. He sighs and glares at me.

"You're such a pain in the ass you know that Haiz?" He complains sitting back down on his bed. I raise an eyebrow at him. "We'll leave at 10 pm since it looks like it's around a half an hour drive to Jenna's." He mumbles defeatedly. I walk outside of his room and pump my fists triumphantly before walking back to my room.

****

"Remember the rules Hailee, don't drink any alcohol, talk to any scary girls or make eye contact with anyone who looks remotely like a teenage boy." I roll my eyes and hop out of the vehicle.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go! I would like to find Y/n in this century, old man." Griffin mumbles something about not being an old man but I barely hear him as I knock on the door and get ushered in by some random girl. I walk further into the house and try and spot the y/h/c girl. Damnit, I thought this would be easier..

"Hailee? What are you doing here?" I turn around and smile at Brian who's giving me a confused look.

"I- uh, Y/n invited me." I lie hoping that he'll believe me since the truth is a lot lamer. He nods his head and shrugs his shoulders.