💢

" How does it feel? "

⚠️ Warnings:

- A tear or two is shed.
- Horrible Plot
- Short

________
_________________________
- 10:30 p.m. -

Its been a long day. The team was running around, taking care of Griffin Rocks emergencies. A fire, collapsing building, getting Mr. Petty Paws out of a tree.. again. Nothing that they couldn't handle, though. But today was especially tiring. Going back and forth took a toll on the whole team.  Everyone was worn out. Kade passed out on the couch as soon as they got back to the firehouse. Dani and Graham just barely made it to their rooms. Chase assisted Chief Burns and Cody to their rooms, making sure they were okay. Such a Chase thing to do.

Though Chase was tired as well, he felt like he had to make sure everyone was okay before resting himself. I guess that's the police officer in him. First, he went and checked on Blades. He was sound asleep, snoring lightly. Then, he went and checked on Boulder. He too, was sleeping soundly. After he left Boulders' room, there was only one more bot to check on.

Heatwave. Chase stood in front of the door to Heatwaves' room. It was closed, presumably locked. For some reason, he was nervous. Why would he be though? This is litterally his sparkmate. He's been in his room thousands of times, why the sudden nervousness now? Maybe it was because of the tense atmosphere at one of the rescues. Chase accidentally bumped into Heatwave, causing them to land on the mayors car. As if the mayors scolding wasn't enough, Heatwave hasn't spoken to him since. Even after the dozen of rescues that happened after. Everyone tried to assure him it was alright and accidents happen, but he just felt he caused more damage. Blades even went as far to giving him a hug to make him feel better. But it wasn't their assurance Chase wanted.

Chase vented deeply. Hesitant, at first, but knocked on the door. "Who is it?" a deep voice rumbled from inside the room. He was even more nervous now, Heatwave sounded a bit agitated. With his spark pounding, Chase responded, "Uh.. it's me, Chase. Can I.. speak with you?"

There was silence for a moment. For a moment, Chase thought that meant no and was about to leave, but then door creaked open. He was very anxious now, his spark pounding faster than it ever has. He attempted to calm himself, venting deeply. After collecting himself, he walked into the room. Heatwave was sitting on this berth, looking down at the floor. Chase wanted to leave then and there, but it too late now. He walked over to the mech, and stood in front of him. The atmosphere was so tense, and his spark-rate just kept increasing. At this point, he was silently hyperventilating. Well, trying too at least. Though it was still audible. After a few moments of silence, Heatwave looked up at him. When those fiery orange optics met his yellow ones, it was enough to make Chase melt. But he had to keep it together. 'Primus' why does he have to be so.. attractive.' Chase thought.

Chase was so enticed on his beauty, he stood still just admiring, not even thinking about what he came in the room for. His spark stopped beating to quickly, though. He was more relaxed now, his breathing smoothed. After another few moments, Heatwave was confused. Why wasn't Chase saying anything?They were just staring into each others optics. "What did you wanna talk about?" the red mech  finally asked, with his eyebrows arched. This snapped Chase out of his daydream. He blinked his optics a couple times. "O-Oh, uh.." Chase stuttered, rubbing a in the back of his neck cables. "I just wanted to.."

Heatwave tilted his helm a little. "To?" Chase was getting nervous again, his spark started racing faster than it was earlier, if that was possible. "Uh.. talk t-to you, about.. t-the i-incident that h-happened earlier." Chase barely muttered out. Heatwave straightened his helm out and started to reflect on what happened earlier that day. He did kinda of ignore Chase after they fell. Heatwave wasn't mad, maybe just a bit agitated, definitely not mad.