Foreword

Foreword

Love Story of An Ugly Girl's Epilogue.

A smut epilogue with nothing to do with the main story's storyline.

Hope you enjoy!

After the tiring engagement party, Aecha was very tired, but happy. Finally, she was his fiancee.

Seven years ago, she would never thought it would be possible for her to be Chanyeol's bride. But now, here she was, lying on his bed, waiting for Chanyeol to come out ot the bathroom so they would sleep together. It's just sleep, she had made it clear to Chanyeol that they would wait for their honeymoon night to actually do the marital deed, the special tie that would bond them tighter.

Just thinking of it made her face turn red and her body hot all over, Aecha bit her lips and smiled dreamily. Aecha was lying on her side when she felt the bed dip and two arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her back, closer to a sturdy body. Her bottom rested snuggly against his front so Aecha couldn't help but notice his semi-erection. Her face flushed even more.

The scent of his body soap and his own scent lingered in the air, and it creeped up into her nostrils. Aecha inhaled and relaxed, loving the smell. Chanyeol began dotting kisses over her shoulders, licking the exposed skin.

His hands sprawled over her belly, and he massaged the smooth skin there. Then they slowly slid up when he didn't meet Aecha's protest, he wanted to...wanted to feel her. He made Aecha excited, she shuddered slightly. Shaking her head to clear a cloud of mist slowly covered her mind, she stopped him in a small voice.

"Channie, not now. Wait until honey night and you can do anything you want to me."

Aecha pried his hands off, successfully preventing them from touching her breasts and keeping it on her abdoment.

Chanyeol let a grumble slip past his lips, but he obeyed. He hugged her close and muttered petulantly, "Ok, honey night you promise."

Little did Aecha know what she had get herself into.

===

Let's see how Chanyeol would turn animalistic but still sweet as ever in their first night, their first time. (xD)

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!