五 At its Finest

It had been a very long week since Gokudera Hayato had shown himself at [Name]'s house. It had been a week since Hibari had moved [Name] into his place, for a temporary residence. It had been a week since she had bathed, or ate, or smiled. And maybe her emotions were doubled because of the pregnancy hormones, but all she seemed to do was hole herself up in her room and cry. He heard her at all times of the day and night, and even though he wanted to say something to her. Or maybe even do something to stop her nonsense, or maybe even bite her to death and give her no option but to straighten up; Hibari honestly had no idea how to deal with an emotional girl.

He had no past references that he could relate to, since he's always disliked being around people. There were a few times that he had sent Tetsuya to check on her, to get her things. He had always come out of her room unharmed, so Hibari assumed that it was okay to send him in on occasion.

However, for some reason, the last couple of days had been a little hectic. [Name] wailed from her room and every time he would send Tetsuya, Tetsuya would come out of the room with a new abrasion or bruise that he newly acquired from a persistent and screaming [Name].

Hibari had had enough of this complete nonsense. She needed to get over it and move on. And he intended to help her do just that; his aching ears and bloodshot eyes were proof enough that it was high time he hit some sense into the girl.

So, here he was, waiting outside the sliding door to her room, just staring. Would she attempt to throw something at him too and yell at him to get out? Hm. Whatever, he was the Hibari Kyoya. With a smug expression on his face, he didn't even announce his arrival and proceeded to open her door. As soon as he did his eye sight was met with a very dark room, and all he could hear was muffled cries and sniffs.

He strode through the door, flicked the light switch on, and looked for [Name]. He found her easily, covered head to toe in thick covers.

"Turn the damn light off, Tetsuya! I said I don't want to be bothered!" was angrily mumbled from underneath the coverings.

Hibari simply scoffed, "I'm not Tetsuya and I won't easily leave."

Her response was thought upon for a few seconds before she mumbled a quiet, "Go away, Kyoya-"

He hastily interrupted her, "Stupid Herbivore. What are you doing?" He walked over to her bed, and when she didn't move or utter a single word his hand reached out and he jerked the cover off her.

[Name] jerked up soon after. Her eyes wild in anger and annoyance and her appearance severely disheveled. Hibari's eyes took her in; [h/c] hair uncombed and knotted, tear streaks stained her pale cheeks, her eyes were bloodshot and dark circles surrounded them. She was wearing a black, very large shirt that looked like it had seen better days. Stains and wrinkles covered it, and he followed it down to the hem which was barely covering her [s/c] legs. He jerked his eyes away from her as soon as she jerked the cover back to herself.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Kyoya?! I said leave me alone!" She threw the cover back over herself, completely, and when she did her smell hit Hibari right in the nose. His eye twitched and he covered his nose with his hand before he took a step away from her.

"You smell disgusting, Herbivore. When was the last time you bathed?" Truthfully, he knew when the last time was, but he still asked anyways.

"None of your business, that's when."

"Hn. I'll make it my business then," was all he said before he reached out, again, to uncover her. His hand went to grip her arm and he pulled her out of the bed. Curses met his ears and she attempted to pull away from him, but she failed, for obvious reasons.