𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷. ✶

◤▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃◥

◣ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ◢

It, had finally happened; it was over.

He was finally free.

A young man who looked around 18 lay peacefully with a blissful look on his face. He was free, but as opposed to his name, which meant heaven, he felt like he would never be able to reach such a divine place but instead would lay in a dark abyss for the rest of his miserable life, even after death, forever in purgatory.

Haneul had been killed. He had expected this would happen, but none the less, he never tried to escape his fate. He peacefully accepted his fate without fighting back once.

Shatter!

Smash!

Slap!

Repeat.

The same actions were occurring continuously each time, and yet he never made a sound or a measly whimper. Then, finally came the final hit from a truck.

Why had this happened to him?

1 hour prior...

"Come on, Haneul, let's go." A hand reaching out for him said.

"Yeah, come on it's just a party." Another said it with a smile on his face. Little did they know what it would actually result in.

"Yeah, yeah, ok, I'm coming." Haneul said through thick disinterest.

He hadn't been paying much attention to the conversation happening around him, instead focusing his attention on a study book.

Under the cover of darkness, the three friends left their homes, heading to the destination of the party. They creeped across the street, joking as they did. They acted as though they were in a spy movie, pulling out all kinds of moves.

This caused Haneul to shake his head in dismay.

'What am I getting myself into?' He thought.

After a while and a lot more spy moves, they had finally reached the firm, Victorian-looking doors. Knocking three times, they were finally allowed in.

The smell of alcohol and smoke instantly hit the senses of the three friends. It felt as though a bus had just smacked into them. Teenage body's dancing and moulding together, all screaming to the lyrics of the song, dancing, and some smoking an unknown substance.

Some lay passed out on the sofas, most likely from drinking too much alcohol. Some stared into oblivion as they took constant puffs of their cigarettes.