Louis Tomlinson

I was never nervous to go onto stage and perform for our fans. But after confessing to have had a special someone. A special DEAD someone... It was going to be hard this time. I kept seeing her everywhere. In everyone's faces and everyone's hair and when someone closed their eyes, I saw her, in the ICU, dying slowly. Harry touched my arm.

"Boobear? You alright? You seem a bit nervous, though, why didn't you tell us about the girl?" Harry asked me quietly. I nodded and looked him in the eye.

"Its just a girl I went out with but she died. Its no biggie-" I started choking up and Harry pulled me in for a hug.

"It is a biggie, Louis. And you know it. I won't tell the other boys, its ok, but I wish you'd told us of the pain it's caused you." Harry said. I sniffed and nodded into his shoulder. To any fan, this would look like larry Stylinson. But to us, it was like two brothers, hugging. 

Just because we aren't brothers, doesn't mean we don't feel like brothers. That goes for the other boys too.

I exhaled and grabbed my microphone.

"Harry.... She was my girlfriend, and she was in a coma for so long, her brain activity reduced and I thought that meant she was dead, but she.... I feel like I let her down by not being with her when she died. I never told anyone about her before, her parents died and she never had any aunts or uncles, brothers, sisters, cousins, grandparents, no one but me. And I was the one who stopped  visiting her." I stopped to let out a stream of salty tears. They washed down my face. "And then, I met El, and El is great, but I might have to put a hold on our relationship because I can't stop think ing of HER and I feel like her spirit is with me, or she's awakened in my mind- I shouldn- Never mind." I stopped talking as I almost spilled our secret and turned away from Harry. Harry put his hand on my shoulder.

"Lou, wha-"

"Just leave me alone Harold." I screamed at him. He flinched and his shoulders sagged.

"I'm just worried about you, Lou. We all are."

.............................................................................................................

"Cause I can love you more than this, can love you more than this, yeah..." I sang. My heart poured into my singing and I could feel Harry's gaze as we warmed up with More Than This. From there we would merge into the proper dress rehearsal of the TMH tour. Niall slapped me on the back as we walked backstage after the rehearsal. 

"You alright mate? That note in Kiss You was a bit off." He explained when I looked confused. 

"Yeah I'm fine... Just thinking, I'll be fine for tonight though, I've done it a million times." I mumbled. I sat in my chair and fell asleep.

"Louis, you have to try out for X Factor. Here, I filled out the forms for you." Carrie laughed and passed a manilla folder to me. Her dark brown hair billowed out behind her in the wind and the sight of her was etched into the back of my skull. It was a sight of true love. "What are you looking at Lou?" Carrie asked me, her head cocked to the side. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to tell her that I never wanted to let go of her and that I wanted to marry her. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Carrie, I love you. I really do. Please, come meet my parents, they'll love you, Lottie already does." I pleaded with her. She half smiled and ran a finger through her naturally straight locks. 

"I can't, I have to go, my parents are picking me up right now and I was supposed to be just finishing work, even though I finished an hour ago, using the extra hour to spend with you." She murmured. She picked her bag up and used me to help her stand up. We walked back to her work place together, hand in hand. "But, Lou? You know that I love you too. Another day maybe." She looked at me with that spark in her eye and I leaned in close. Our lips met and I felt the desire between us. I smiled as we arted and her arms locked around my neck.