2

" You won't sign any of documents without my permission"

Without the smallest warning Arnav throw the files away,the file which contains legal norms regards her partnership with Mr Vyas and Shukla.

Nothing new, Arnav Singh Raizada always in bad mood,his mercurial anger mode increases day by day.

Khushi  calmly picked up all papers which scattered around the pool side, arranging it neatly again in file,she was about to leave suddenly Arnav again dragged her towards  poolside.

" Do you hear me..no involvement with others.."

Arnav dealt her a sardonic jibe, Khushi hissed furiously and painfully, he's crippling her with his strength. His breath fanning her cheek.

" I am not duff or dumb Mr Raizada. But you can't control my life or career.. this opportunity is great for my father..he can start again"

She was not comfortable with this conversation or this pose, especially her burden full life. Exclusively with Arnav Singh Raizada.

" Then hear me correctly, you are my wife, even this wife post is just  decoration.. just forget it okay"

He pointed at the file which she clutches dearly. With an insulting glance he left her arm,then took a step towards the door.

" You can't ditect my life... this is just job, nothing deceiving,no harm to your dignity"

She was hopeful despite of this hard behaviour somewhere Arnav  still possess a good heart,she believes so.

" Okay then, forget this deal, my legal team will make new contract, you can sign it, but no questions just sign and continue your job.."

Before he emerging into brightly lit sun room Arnav said his ultimatum. He's not facing her either,his face glowed with victory. Khushi Gupta is in his palm.

But he won't stop her from having a career. So be it. Right under his nose, she can work. He loves this marriage drama. Taking everything giving nothing.

" What contract..?"

" You can get one on your lunch meet... don't bother"

He said and went away. Khushi closed her eyes and prayed for good.

********************************

" Off.."

Gesturing at shining bedside lamp, Arnav climbed into bed,he layed back. The clothes, the fabulous jewelries magnificent wardrobe isle, above all ARs senior stylist he provides almost all for his wife's comfort, however she had purchased books instead of vanity items..books that's too second hand books..!!

Now  she sits like as if she's preparing for board exam.

Anna Karenina, classic . Extra marital affair , chaotic social circle, forbidden love. Love betrayal.

Leo Tolstoys One of the best world classic.

Leo Tolstoy, Arnav peeped, Khushi Gupta is endorsed in Anna s world,
In  sheesh Mahal they had had a library, his grandfather was avid reader,he collected classics all over world, some rare  first edition books were there.

In teenage Without even understanding the weight of subject he'd had completed this book. Anna Karenina. It's subject never gets old.

We do not see the world; we over look it ..!

Arnav closed his eyes. He hates his old clenching memories, sheesh Mahal is his nerve breaking spot . He both longs and hates that place.

Extra marital affair..!!