Episode 1. <3

Episode 1..

"Essence! Essence!!" her mum yelled from downstairs.
"Get down you'll be late for school" she continued.

"Ughh,mum I'll be down in a sec" Essence replied in a weary tone.
*Essence is down and ready for school*

°
Muffled noises and stroking of feet

"I don't see what's so spectacular about this place, it's just full of idiots and bo " Essence mumbled within herself.
**
"Hi there, I'm Irene. You must be the new girl - Essence right?"
"Hi, yes I'm Essence nice to meet you too." Essence said happily.
"Damn this babe is pretty cool and pretty too." Essence mumbled within herself.
"So do you mind if I show you around? "
Irene added.
"Sure thing, let's go ahead" Essence replied.

°
Irene took Essence round Dexter High showing her the beautiful aesthetics of the school.

Irene bumped into Jasper , her best friend and they were engaged for quite a while leaving Essence alone and zoned out.

"Uh, I' think I'll get going now.." Essence stuttered to Irene feeling awkward.
" Wait!! Don't go just yet I haven't introduced you two" She was referring to Jasper who was lost in his thoughts about Essence, he kept thinking about her charming look and long goldish-brown hair.
"Jasper!Jasper!" a voice yelled but Jasper didn't care to pay attention as he was lost in his line of thoughts.
*smack*
"What the hell is wrong with you, I'm tryna introduce to Essence she started here today." Irene said slightly frustrated.

"Ouch!" He winced ".. that was painful Irene jeez." Jasper continued.
"Anyways, I'm Essence and you must be Jasper. Nice to meet you." Essence said breaking Jasper and Irene's little banter.
"Uh-huh Yẹ..yeah, I'm Jasper. Welcome to Dexter High." he replied nervously.

°
They exchanged contacts with each other at the closing of school before returning home.
°
Jasper: Hey, It's Jasper!
Delivered:7:50
     Seen

Essence: Oh hi😀.
Delivered:7:51
Seen
Jasper: How you doing?
Delivered:7:52

Hours had passed and Essence didn't reply Jasper's text. He was starting to get worried and anxious.
" What if she blocked me" he said to himself.
"Ugh Jasper your such an idiot" he added.