Bloody Mary

the ringing of a bell, everyone gets up, and so do I. All of us, children of sunlight and soft grass, although we are in an orphanage and we all have different parents, we are still a family. My name is Arha, and I am at the "ailes de faucon" shelter. A church shelter for godless orphans like us. It is led by Miss Sunlight, an angel himself in the flesh! Her pink hair always blows in the wind, she dresses in snow-white clothes, and we wear the usual black uniform of nuns and monks. With a gold cross on a chain. After the morning prayer, we reach for the sun, only after that we have breakfast. Oatmeal, and a slice of black bread the day before dinner, alas, it was often stale. Usually we study or we clean. And in our free time we play and read useful literature. At first I did not like this life, but then I realized that here is the only place where heresy will never penetrate!
My friends were only two girls. Naona and Fossey. Naona is red-haired and smiling. But no matter how hard she tried, her silver eyes, no matter how hard they tried to read anything, nothing went into her head. And Fossey, modest and timid. Her blond hair and blue eyes are perfect for her character, the color of a clear sky. She likes to read excellent literature, those books that she read, I also liked.
Every day, the same thing, as if someone painted all our lives out of boredom. But one night she climbed into the common room, mine and my girlfriends. Fossey and Naona were sound asleep, while the mint-haired girl came out to us, she silently approached me and held out a scroll. There was the whole truth about our "mother" Sunlight. While we prayed and sang in the nearby Christian church "câlin d'ange". She was heresy.
  We were taught to destroy everything related to magic. After all, the creator did not bless those who are trying to reach his powers.
    midnight on my birthday, Sunlight slept peacefully as I stalked around, sharp and big, gold hour hand. She took a swing and, without hesitation, plunged the arrow into her stomach. Blood spattered all over her room, and there was deathly silence. I am already 21, in the morning they would take me out of the shelter, because I am already an adult.
     It is time for a new generation of children of light. But, what kind of warmth inside me ... is it really this heresy, was it me?
   There was no turning back when I stood and burned all the evidence. In the morning, the police came to pick me up, but when they saw the corpse... everyone was evacuated, the children were distributed to foster families. And I was interrogated. Not finding information, the case was closed, and this house changed forever for US.
Now,they all are happy. We are ideal family,who waits only you.
                     By Arha Deisly
                         "No one can escape from god"