An Epistolary Story

"Love tales that unfold on the internet; social media will make you like someone

"Love tales that unfold on the internet; social media will make you like someone."

A collaboration of authors. Love and moments galore throughout this series.

True, "social media" love will not persist; it is only a passing fad. A hobby, although we may enjoy our hobbies at times and sometimes these hobbies will make a way to meet the person that is for us. There is always a significance behind the beeps that we get. There is always a heart buried somewhere.

________

Eurieka Shane Austria is a jolly girl, family-oriented, and a consistent honor student. For her, falling in love is just a distraction. And not once she wishes to have a boyfriend. But when she meets a mysterious man Killian Kai Acurin, who is also a genius and family oriented, her feelings started not to listen to her.

Their encounter was unexpected, and both did not expect to come to the point where they would search for each other's presence, comfort, and peace. Until they fell in love with each other without even realizing it.

But as both people who aren't hungry for love, they decided to put their feelings to an end by getting themselves into a relationship with each other for a month.

One month in heaven and forever in hell, four years missing each other. What could have happened if the relationship they labeled as a distraction before is still strongly holding on to their hearts? Will there be another bet or risk for honesty?