🎻

Chapter one : the beginning

Sounds of music was heard in the background of the auditorium. It was beautiful, the sound of Mozart moonlight Sonata was the only thing that 7 boys heard as they walked outside and going into the big grand doors.

Each of their footsteps was heard, while a guy with pale skin looked up to see a familiar face. The face of his one and only Sister Min Y/n.
Y/n known to the public as the prodigy in classical music, but her real name is Y/N Min. The little sister of Min Yoongi under Hybe/BIGHIT group BTS. It is rare for the public or to the audience that Y/n never talked about her brother or ever acknowledged him in the first place.
It is not that Y/n herself does not like at all her brother, but rather she sees herself as the " embarrassment " of the Min family heir.
Yes, you heard, Y/n is not only deals with " practice till your bones can't move " it's the opposite, or rather, work till you can't make it, kinda vibe to it. Y/n sighed as she continued to play, her long slim fingers was busy going fast on the strings as she did some vibrato to the string instrument. Her beautiful long black off shoulder dress with a butterfly pendant was shown as it accentuates her collar bone. Her beautiful long black hair up to her waist was shown as it was styled in a beautiful ocean wave.
Y/n's dark brown eyes captivated the audience as she was standing up to bow.

Y/n then immediately was going back stage as her grandma came and hugged her niece as she smiled softly and spoke up " my beautiful Angel, you did fantastic today. Your mother will be proud of your hard work along with your father. "
Y/n nodded as her doe like eyes was shown as she spoken up " mother, told me, that she is here to watch me and I think she is proud of me. "
Y/n smiled, a fake one, always trying to not show what goes on behind closed doors.

Y/n then packed up her cello, the kind of cello she is uses, is called, Miscellaneous cello. Usually Y/n gets it more like basswood. Y/n sighed contently as her mother was seen standing behind her as she spoke up in a rather stricter tone.

" you did well my child, always remember that being the cello is a beautiful thing. Never ever, let go of the cello. You are the cello. Remember that, your father would be happy seeing you do the cello, as that was his last wish for you. You are always a disappointment to everyone. And remember this. Do not forget to practice again.
By the way, your bother was there watching you, you made him prouder than any little sister could have towards there own siblings. You have made me proud, you made us, the Min family proud. "

Y/n's mother only could smirk and snarled at her own daughter, a disappointment, a girl who loves to paint and draw, is a useless child in her mothers eyes.
Y/n nodded as she followed her mother out to the front doors of the auditorium, while her mother talked to her friends, y/n then was seen seen rubbing her eye-bagged doe like eyes, tired, is what she felt everyday. The torture, the torment. That is what she felt.
Y/n sighed as she looked down at her kitten heels and looked up to see her brother.

Min Yoongi nodded towards his mother that y/n will spend the day out with him.
Y/n's mother, name Soyoung, nodded " okay, now child, you have practice after your day out with your brother. "
Y/n nodded as Yoongi spoke up " how have you been little Bambi ? "
Y/n looked at her brother and sighed " I'm okay, just got college now, studying, and practicing my cello. How about you ? "
Yoongi sighed as he drank his ice
Americano " I am doing well, I have been busy with our new album the Tear one. Overall lots of practice and producing music, other than playing in my spare time the piano. "
Yoongi spoke up " how is father doing so far ? "
Yoongi never knew what happened to his father, or why his mother has changed drastically. Y/n could only sigh and say " yea father died, when he was in a car accident. "
Yoongi never knew when he died, Yoongi was at school the day that there father passed away. It is more sadder, because,
y/n never got to listen to her brother music, because why you say ?
Well y/n only listens to classical music only.
Y/n is banned from listening to music like pop or rock or anything. Y/n's mother, is the reason why y/n seemed very dull.
Yoongi noticed his little sisters drastic change in appearance and talk.