Alpha + Beta

Story Title: Best Friend's Mate

Music: All I've Ever Needed – Nikki Reed & Paul McDonald

******

Storyline Ideas

Takes place in the Pacific Northwest.

Star and Luca are twins and live together.

Luca and Elias are lifelong best friends, Elias asked Luca to be his beta.

Octavia is Elias' mother.

Elias' father died when he was 18 so he had to take over the alpha responsibilities early, however his mother Octavia will remain in the luna position until his mating ceremony on his 21st birthday.

It is revealed during the mating ceremony that Elias and Luca are mates and no one is surprised except them. They quickly accept each other as mates but have a hard time transitioning from best friends to boyfriends.

Star and Octavia spend a lot of time together working with herbs and creating documentation of all known supernatural creatures.

With Luca as beta he doesn't have time to also fulfill luna responsibilities so Octavia trains Star to act as luna.

Insane amount of sexual tension and flirting.

Side plot of them hunting down the people who killed Elias' father.

Epilogue idea – Star agrees to be a surrogate for Luca and Elias so they can both be biologically related to their child. 

******

Star Griffin

Age: 20

Birthday: September 29th

Height: 5'10

Appearance: short messy blonde hair, green/blue eyes, elegant features, pale skin

Likes: studying & drawing supernatural creatures, messing with her twin brother Luca, working with Octavia, the ocean

Dislikes: waiting for her mate, thunderstorms

Favorite Color: periwinkle blue

Other Details: her wolfs name is Artemis and has white fur