Beginning the Process.

already at 4.4k reads, i am so ecstatic! ignore any mistakes please and thank you...and guys..i am BEGGING YOU PLEASE leave a comment or something like i really have no idea if you guys are enjoying this or not 😭

Y/n awoke with a soft pat on her back, her lips curling up in a smile as she turned her head toward the direction of the owner of the hand. Sukuna's gentle presence was her favorite thing to wake up to.

"Good morning, little Princess."

"Morning, 'Kuna." She yawned, stretching and sitting upright in bed.

"Let's eat breakfast before we begin...okay?" He said, pulling her out of the bed and she wiped her face with a sleepy expression.

"Okie dokie!"

Y/n made Satoru join them for breakfast, insisting he sit right next to her. Sukuna was having trouble masking his annoyance and jealousy, but he had to for the sake of the girl.

"So, how are you gonna make me see again?" Y/n asked after swallowing a bite of her food, her legs dangling off her chair and swinging back and forth. Satoru, from his spot next to her (much to Sukuna's dismay), picked up a napkin and dabbed at her mouth, a soft smile present on his face.

"Well, thanks to the King getting my list of ingredients, I'll be able to combine them with some of your tears!" He exclaimed, undeniably excited to get to work. 

Y/n craned her head over at his angelic white aura, taking note of the spike of black in it. 

"Why my tears? Are you going to have to make me cry? I don't wanna cry!" She pouted.

Sukuna resisted the urge to laugh at her cute pout, squashing the smile that formed on his face. "It'll just be for a moment, ladybug. Remember, if you want to see, then crying just once really isn't all that bad in the grand scheme of things." He reminded the girl.

Y/n continued to pout, a sigh leaving her. "You're right..."

As they continued to eat, Kenjaku walked into the room, stopping next to the King and whispering into his ears. Sukuna and his many eyes wandered from the happy look on Y/n's face to the strange look on Satoru's face as the white-haired man quietly ate his food and wiped Y/n's face with a napkin every so often. That irked him. 

"Y/n, I'll be stepping out again today." He sighed, unhappy. A group of curses had banded together and were causing some trouble on the outskirts of the main city. 

"What?!" She whined, dropping her utensils. "But you were gone yesterday, too! Why can't you stay?" She complained childishly.

Sukuna felt a little prideful to know how much she hated when he was gone, but maybe he had been ignoring his proper duties as of late. "I promise I won't be gone that long. I should be back by dinnertime at the latest." He gave her an uncharacteristically sweet smile, not that she could see it, but it made Satoru shudder. 

"Aww...okay..." Y/n sighed, pushing her plate away, jumped off her seat, and made her way over to him. Sukuna opened his arms and moved his legs so she could climb up him, which she did with ease after doing this so many times. She sat on his legs, arms snaking around his chest, barely even making it past his ribcage because god was he huge, her head resting against him.