Chapter 7: Princess Prom

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Bumper Robinson as Rook Blonko
Aimee Carrero as Adora
Karen Fukuhara as Glimmer
Marcus Scribner as Bow
AJ Michalka as Catra
Dee Bradley Baker as Diamondhead
Genesis Rodriguez as Perfuma
Christine Woods as Entrapta
Merit Leighton as Frosta
Vella Lovell as Mermista
Jordan Fisher as Sea Hawk
Lauren Ash as Scorpia
———————————————————————————

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson Bumper Robinson as Rook BlonkoAimee Carrero as AdoraKaren Fukuhara as GlimmerMarcus Scribner as BowAJ Michalka as CatraDee Bradley Baker as Diamondhead Genesis Rodriguez as PerfumaChristine Woods as EntraptaMerit Lei...

In the bright kingdom of Bright Moon, Adora stood outside the room of Princess Glimmer. She knocked on the door with a scroll in hand, she had recently received it in the mail and wondered what it could be. Hoping her new friends would know something about it.

"Uh, hey, guys, I got an invitation to the All Princess Ball, Winter Wonderland." Adora asked looking over the scroll. "Do you know what this is?"

Before an answer could come.. "PRINCESS PROM!" Bow and Glimmer cheered bursting through the door much to Adoras surprise.

"Princess Prom! Princess Prom! We are going to Princess Prom!" The two cheered as they danced around the Adora stood at the door in confusion Ben and Rook arrived, given the noise the two friends made.

"Hey, what's all the commotion about?" Ben asked as he and his partner peeked into the room. They looked at Adora who was just as confused.

"They seem to be rather excited about something?" Rook guessed.

"Yeah, I just got this in the mail today, I wanted to know what it was but well..." Adora explained showing them the scroll as she gestured to the dancing in the room.

"I'll just come back later." Adora said.

"Is someone gonna tell us what's going on?" Ben then asked getting Bow and Glimmers attention.

"The ball is a meeting for all the princesses of Etheria." Bow explained to the three confused new comers.

"And a giant party!" Glimmer squeaked happily as she teleported to Adora and danced with her. "Dancing, food, fancy dresses."

"Dancing!" Adora grimaced.

"Wait, you guys have your own version of prom?" Ben realised recognising the description. Bow and Glimmer were rather surprised to know that the Omnitrix bearer knew something about this.

"You have it too?" Bow asked.

"Yeah, back in high school we have the junior prom, I attended it a couple of years ago with my ex Julie after I got the new Omnitrix." Ben explained. "Only happens at the end of the junior year."